PPB's Super-Forever TR! DisDivas Trip TR Coming SOON!

prettyprincessbelle

<font color=green>I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yu
Hey everyone. :goodvibes Welcome to my never-ending TR. Never-ending meaning instead of having a new thread for each trip I will continuously keep adding to this one and since we go semi-often, this TR will never end! *evil laugh* :stir:

Don't be afraid to come say hi! I love talking to everyone on here. :yay: :hug:

Let's meet everyone!

The Cast of Characters:

For those of you who don't know my name is Courtney and I am 22 years old. I was born and raised in Southern California (Oxnard). I am a full time receptionist at a worker's comp agency. My favorite Disney character is Princess Belle. I love the Enchanted Tiki Room, mint juleps, apple pie caramel apples, Storm Troopers :-)lovestruc) and the aliens from Toy Story.

CIMG0571.jpg

I also want to introduce my DBF, Jesus (hey-sus). He's 23 years old. He's a Disney fanatic and his favorite character is Stitch. He loves Space and Screamin' and really really loves DCA. He loves the Spicy Corn Dogs from Corn Dog Castle. He gets bored with my Jonas Brother, HSM, and princess obsession but puts up with it (more on that later). We've been dating since we were 16 and we are very happy Disneyland geeks. :lovestruc

CIMG0925.jpg

And here's another character. My (our?) dog Belle. She's 3 years old and a furry princess.

DSC02134.jpg

So, if you want to skip all the chitter chatter, here's the links. Clicky clicky!!!

Trip Report:

Jonas Brothers Concert
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine

Disneyland Trip - December 1st - 4th, 2008
Day One - Part One
Day One - Part Two
Day One - Part Three
Day One - Part Four
Day Two - Part One
Day Two - Part Two
Day Two - Part Three
Day Three - Part One
Day Three - Part Two
Day Three - Part Three
Day Four - Part One
Day Four - Part Two

Disneyland Trip - April 10th - 11th, 2009
Day One - Part One
Day One - Part Two
Day One - Part Three
Day One - Part Four
Day Two - Part One
Day Two - Part Two
Day Two - Part Three

Disneyland Trip - April 28th - May 1st, 2009
Day One - Part One
Day One - Part Two
Day One - Part Three
Day Two - Part One
Day Two - Part Two
Day Two - Part Three
Day Two - Part Four
Day Three - Part One
Day Three - Part Two
Day Three - Part Three
Day Four - Part One
Day Four - Part Two

Disneyland Trip - December 2nd - December 5th, 2009
Day One - Part One
Day One - Part Two
Day One - Part Three
Day Two - Part One
Day Two - Part Two
Day Two - Part Three
Day Two - Part Four
Day Three - Part One
Day Three - Part Two
Day Three - Part Three
Day Three - Part Four
Day Three - Part Five
Day Three - Part Six
Day Four - Part One
Day Four - Part Two

Random Pictures
One
Two
Three
Four

I edited my first 2 posts in my TR and now I have an empty post! Oh no!

Should I post more pictures? I guess so! :thumbsup2

Character mobile.

PA050015.jpg

PA050016.jpg

Splashy splashy.

PA050023.jpg

I miss POD. :(

PA060054.jpg

PA060057.jpg

Hi!

PA060059.jpg

PA060062.jpg

:rotfl:

PA060097.jpg

I was pretending to be Ariel. :confused3

PA060100.jpg

C is for COURTNEY!

PA060117.jpg

I don't know what we are doing.. We have since improved our on ride picture taking. ;)

PA070124.jpg

So Thursday at work my Dad emailed me that the Jonas Brothers were coming to the Hollywood Palladium in LA. OMG, WHAT?! :banana: After much talk with my parents they decided that they would buy my ticket. But of course NOBODY wanted to go with me, not my Mom, not Jesus, not my Dad, NO ONE! Jesus' exact words were "I can deal with HSM, I even like it, but going to a Jonas Brother's concert is just pushing it!!". :headache:

jonas_brothers_300_07.jpg

My parents have been wanting to see the play Wicked for awhile and it's playing the exact same night down the street at the Pantages theater, so they bought tickets for themselves for that and are going to drop me off at the JB concert and then go see Wicked. Good plan, huh? :thumbsup2

Okay, I know, I know. I'm 21 and a Jonas Brother's fan. But you know what, OH WELL! I am not ashamed to say I like the Jonas Brothers who are younger than me. :yay: I'm totally excited to go even if I am going by myself. :upsidedow

So after the play and concert we're coming back home that night since my parents have to go to work on Monday. And then that Monday I'm leaving for Disneyland!! WOOOHOO!! The Jonas Brothers and Disneyland in the same week, this is like happiness overload for me!! :cloud9:

So since this trip is Jesus' birthday trip I have a couple surprises for him. I want to do the Holiday Tour on Tuesday the 2nd. So I'm going to call and reserve it either tomorrow or the next day. I'm really excited for that. I hope he enjoys it. I'm not even going to give him a tiny hint because he'll either figure it out or keep asking until I give in. And that is not happening!!

I'm trying to figure out where to make PS's. We have eaten ourselves through that park about 10 times. We always do Lilo and Stitch breakfast for his birthday, but we did it last trip and even though we both love it, we don't feel like doing it again.... I'm thinking Yamabuki, but I'm more of a sushi lover than he his. He said make the PS's anyways, so we'll see...

So I called today to make our Hojo reservations. I got the entertainment rate for 2 out of our 3 nights, which is awesome. On the night that we couldn't get the entertainment rate I used our AP rate. We booked the premium queen room with a Disney view. I'm very happy about that. We don't need 2 queens, but I didn't want a highway view and that's all they had with the 1 king bed. Plus with get a micro and the pillow top beds. I'm really excited! :woohoo:

So I'm going to post some pictures from our October trip to keep everyone occupied until I come up with some other interesting things to write about....

Here we goooo..... popcorn::

Candy Corn Acres
CIMG0593.jpg

Me and Hopper
CIMG0594.jpg

Goob was really scary. Creepy.
CIMG0614-1.jpg

June could be my sister.
CIMG0629.jpg

;)
CIMG0680.jpg

Mickey & Minnie
CIMG0681.jpg

Okay, that's enough for now... :wizard:

Don't be embarassed, I am 28, enjoy the Jonas Brothers and would totally go to their concert! I am lucky and have a 9 year old niece that I can use for the excuse the cd is playing in my car ;)

Don't be embarassed, I am 28, enjoy the Jonas Brothers and would totally go to their concert! I am lucky and have a 9 year old niece that I can use for the excuse the cd is playing in my car ;)

I know! Jesus' niece is 6 and she loves them too!! I'm going to get her something cool from the concert for Christmas! ;)

Okay, here's some more pictures from last month.

Pumpkin heads
CIMG0768.jpg

Jack & Sally
CIMG0774.jpg

I think this is on Pirate's Liar. Or waiting for the raft. But I look like I have a lazy eye. :3dglasses
CIMG0777.jpg

Castle.
CIMG0953.jpg

Partners.
CIMG0952.jpg

I love when they have this up for Halloween.
CIMG0754.jpg

From the Monorail station.
CIMG0762.jpg

Marrrkk Twaaiiinnn.
CIMG0779.jpg

Jesus & Pluto at Lilo and Stitch Breakfast.
CIMG0915.jpg

Me & Lilo.
CIMG0922.jpg

Jesus & Lilo.
CIMG0923.jpg

I was making fun of Stitch's big ears.
CIMG0927.jpg

Tower of Terror.
CIMG0932.jpg

RIP Sunwheel!
CIMG0937.jpg

Just so you know, I'm holding you to finishing this Trip Report!!! :rotfl2:

You went back in October?! How awesome!!! Great pictures! :)

Great PTR!

I also love Apple Pie Caramel Apples! :love:

Thanks for sharing your DL history.

Yay people are reading! :thumbsup2

Just so you know, I'm holding you to finishing this Trip Report!!! :rotfl2:

You went back in October?! How awesome!!! Great pictures! :)

I know!! I swear I'll finish! If I don't then... I owe you a churro! I'll mail you one!! :rotfl:

Great PTR!

I also love Apple Pie Caramel Apples! :love:

Thanks for sharing your DL history.

Thank you! :goodvibes

You know what? I'm getting braces on my bottom teeth maybe this week :eek: :eek: and I've been told I can't eat caramel apples! WHAT!?!?! NOOOOO! :headache:

Okay, so I'm home from work today. Woopie. I'm tired of sleeping and there's nothing good on TV. Plus it looks like it's going to rain... I kind of hope it does...

So I'm debating if I should book the Holiday Time Tour. With our AP discount I think it comes out to $47 each. It looks really nice but I've heard different reviews of it. I guess it depends on what tour guide you get. Anyone do this last year?

I think I might just bite it and book it. It will be a nice surprise for Jesus.

What to do? What to do?

Here's the description of the tour on disneyland.com:

The "Holiday Time at Disneyland" Tour takes you on an unforgettable holiday celebration! Discover the holiday history of Disneyland® Park and learn about holiday traditions of cultures around the world. Get a closer look of spectacularly redecorated sites and attractions on a sprawling tour taking you from a very merry Main Street, U.S.A. to the front seats of the enchanting "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade!

Tour highlights:

* Priority boarding onto two holiday-themed attractions
* A collectable tour tag ornament
* A sweet treat and beverage
* A collectible trading pin (exclusive to Tour Guests)
* Audio enhanced tour
* VIP Seating for "A Christmas Fantasy" parade

Tours may be booked up to 30 days in advance by calling (714) 781-4400† or by visiting City Hall, Tour Gardens or the Guest Relations Lobby.

Yay people are reading! :thumbsup2

I know!! I swear I'll finish! If I don't then... I owe you a churro! I'll mail you one!! :rotfl:

Thank you! :goodvibes

You know what? I'm getting braces on my bottom teeth maybe this week :eek: :eek: and I've been told I can't eat caramel apples! WHAT!?!?! NOOOOO! :headache:

I would also strongly urge you to get yourself a waterpik and spray those brackets daily! You can really do alot of damange to your teeth while they are in braces... take good care of them and you will be SO happy you did!

travelmel <----- dental hygienist :teeth:

So I'm debating if I should book the Holiday Time Tour. With our AP discount I think it comes out to $47 each. It looks really nice but I've heard different reviews of it. I guess it depends on what tour guide you get. Anyone do this last year?

You and Jesus make me s-i-c-k. :rotfl: You two are utterly adorable and I rue you for it...why no, I'm not jealous. Why do you ask? :rotfl2:

How exciting that You get your JB fix and Disneyland fix in the same week!!! :woohoo:

I did the Holiday Tour last year, and it was fine. I wish our guide would have been more experienced though, it was like our group was the first group she'd ever given the tour to. :confused3

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!! popcorn::

I would also strongly urge you to get yourself a waterpik and spray those brackets daily! You can really do alot of damange to your teeth while they are in braces... take good care of them and you will be SO happy you did!

travelmel <----- dental hygienist :teeth:

Thank you dental hygienist travelmel! I really appreciate it! I really want to take care of them when I get them. I'm going to my consultation on Thursday and I might be getting them that day! I'll let you know how it goes! :goodvibes

You and Jesus make me s-i-c-k. :rotfl: You two are utterly adorable and I rue you for it...why no, I'm not jealous. Why do you ask? :rotfl2:

How exciting that You get your JB fix and Disneyland fix in the same week!!! :woohoo:

I did the Holiday Tour last year, and it was fine. I wish our guide would have been more experienced though, it was like our group was the first group she'd ever given the tour to. :confused3

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!! popcorn::

Hi Wendy! Woo! I'm glad you joined on!!

:rotfl: You crack me up! My Mom says the same thing. "You kids me make me sick, don't you get sick of Disneyland and being in love?!" Uhhh.. "Mom do you and Dad get tired of being in love?" "No, but we would get sick of Disneyland!" :rotfl: :rotfl: Whatever!

I'm still thinking of taking the tour! I want it to be a surprise for Jesus, but it's hard making the decision on my own! I'm a very indecisive person!! :confused3

So today was a much more productive day than yesterday. In terms of planning the trip? No. But I actually went outside today, the first time since Friday and I voted and got frozen yogurt! :thumbsup2

My Jonas Brothers tickets came yesterday via FedEx. I could have cried! Jesus and my Dad just rolled their eyes. :rolleyes:

Me being very excited with my JB ticket. See my Jonas Brothers poster in the background!?? :)
get-attachmentaspx.jpg

And the beautiful ticket itself.
tix.jpg

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi Courtney! I love the pics of you and Jesus. How cute are you guys??? ;)

I'm glad you are getting to go to the JB concert. That's cool. I can't wait to hear all about it and all about your DL trip! :yay:

I still wish you were coming with the group in March though. :( If I buy you a Jonas Brothers tee will you come? :rotfl:

Oh, and for what it's worth, I think you should just book the tour. If you don't, you'll always wonder if you should have and what you missed out on. This way, you'll have a surprise planned for him and you'll be able to say you've done that tour. OK, problem solved. LOL!

I still wish you were coming with the group in March though. :(

AGREED!!!!!

"Burnin' Up" started playing on my iPod last night on my way home from work and I thought of you! Yay for getting your ticket! :yay:

Hi Courtney! I love the pics of you and Jesus. How cute are you guys??? ;)

I'm glad you are getting to go to the JB concert. That's cool. I can't wait to hear all about it and all about your DL trip! :yay:

I still wish you were coming with the group in March though. :( If I buy you a Jonas Brothers tee will you come? :rotfl:

Oh, and for what it's worth, I think you should just book the tour. If you don't, you'll always wonder if you should have and what you missed out on. This way, you'll have a surprise planned for him and you'll be able to say you've done that tour. OK, problem solved. LOL!

Thank you, Bethy poo! :goodvibes

DUDE. I know! I wish I could go too! I'm going to try! Maybe I'll take up on that Jonas Brother shirt bribe! ;)

AGREED!!!!!

"Burnin' Up" started playing on my iPod last night on my way home from work and I thought of you! Yay for getting your ticket! :yay:

Yay! Jonas Brothers! :yay:

At least I'm not the only over 15 year old that has them on my ipod!

:thumbsup2

They're coming to Disneyland? Can you believe that?! Too bad I have TO WORK! Story of my LIFE!

You are the funniest person ever !!!!

I can't believe how excited you are about going to see the Jonas Brothers ! Its too funny :)

I read through all this and its so cute. Again I'm going to say this, toooo bad we can't be going on vacation at the same time.

I love the pics by the way !!!

You are the funniest person ever !!!!

I can't believe how excited you are about going to see the Jonas Brothers ! Its too funny :)

I read through all this and its so cute. Again I'm going to say this, toooo bad we can't be going on vacation at the same time.

I love the pics by the way !!!

Yay! I'm funny! ;) :rotfl: :hippie:

I am the Queen of Teeny Boppers. I am not going to lie. I was Nsync's biggest BIGGEST fan when they were popular and I guess I'm weird and I never outgrew my teeny bopperness. :confused3 I like Hannah Montana, HSM and all that stuff! :laughing:

:banana:

Woohoo for your trip in January! I'm sad we can't be there at the same time again too! Sometimes I'm just "ugh! I wish I lived closer to DLR!!".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!