PPB's Super-Forever TR! DisDivas Trip TR Coming SOON!

:goodvibes Yay. More please!

And of course, have fun with the DIVAS!! I wish I was going, lol.

I didn't see this reply. Sorry! You should come next year! DO it! :thumbsup2

Yay! You finished!!!!!
But I do have one problem. I'm wondering how I can fit breakfast at Carnation Cafe into next weekend's schedule!!!!! I need to have what you had!!!!!!!!!

I know, it took me like 7 years to finish this thing.

Ooo man it was soooo good! Maybe when we go for dinner, you can ask if you can have breakfast? :confused3 :rotfl:

I think I wanna do the ladies trip next year. Hmm now to start scheming for my trip.

You should! There's a good handful of ladies from our area going this year.

I wish I could this year but it just wasn't in the books for me but maybe next year. And if I get the AP it is in the cards even more.

I think I wanna do the ladies trip next year. Hmm now to start scheming for my trip.

Do it! Do it! After you see me post how much fun I'm going to have you're going to want to come next year. Just watch.

You should! There's a good handful of ladies from our area going this year.

See, what she said.

I wish I could this year but it just wasn't in the books for me but maybe next year. And if I get the AP it is in the cards even more.

I hope you get an AP this year! :goodvibes

Woohooo! It's done!!

I can't tell you how badly I really want to go next year. Right now, my sights are set on it and I've got my fingers crossed.

I know, it took me forever!

I really hope you can go next year, it will be wonderful to meet you (and Michele, you listening?!!)!

We could drive together!

I like that idea :thumbsup2 Don't think I'd like the drive alone again, lol.

No, I know. I can't stand the thought of doing that alone.

Been there, done that and it's lame! The only redeeming factor being that you know you're on your way to DLR.

That's true but I get tired when I drive.

Pick me up on the way!!

Hey you know this could honestly work. I could leave from Fairfield and drive to Martinez and then we could go to San Jose.

:lmao: I'm totally in.

SEE!!! It's a plan. No turning back now.

So we leave in less than a week, so I will you all in on our plans.

My Mom and I will going on our first ever Mother/Daughter DLR trip. We will be joining the ever popular and super awesome Dis Divas and we're SO EXCITED!!!

We will be leaving Oxnard on Thursday the 25th and be driving to Culver City for a filming of the Bonnie Hunt Show. My Mom is a huge fan of hers (she comes on NBC at 3pm, well not right now with the Olympics on) and she managed to get us tickets. She's super excited (and I'm excited to see who the guests will be!!) as NBC is cancelling her show in May, so my Mom is glad to be going before it's cancelled.

We have to arrive at the Culver Studios at 12pm (I think? I'll check) and filming starts at 2pm and ends at 3:30pm. After that we're going to be going to eat at lunch at a place I've been wanting to go for a while called Royal T Cafe, it's Japanese inspired and it's also an art gallery. It looks sooooo cute and all the waitresses are Japanese. After that we have the Diva Meet and Greet at 6:30 in the Hojo conference room. :banana:

We're staying at the Hojo in building 2 (with the entertainment rate!) and will be checking in that Thursday and checking out Sunday. My Mom will be getting a 2 day park hopper. We were thinking 3, but since we will be spending the day with Bonnie Hunt and the park closes at 8, there's no point.

For Sunday we plan on leaving Anaheim semi-early and going to spend the day in LA (Rodeo Drive!). I really want to go to the character warehouse in Fullerton, so hopefully we can do that Sunday too.

Okay, so here's the Official Dis Divas Trip Schedule for the days we will be there. My Mom and I will not be eating dinner on Saturday night at Jazz Kitchen, we will be going to Napa Rose!

Thursday 2/25
Arrival day ~ All arriving at various times
Lunch: Rancho del Zocalo patio @ 2:00, followed by group ride on POTC.
Flag Retreat Ceremony in Town Square starts @ 4:30, meet a few minutes prior.
Dinner: Meet and Greet Pajama Party in Hojo's @ 6:30-9:30

Friday 2/26
Breakfast: You're on your own
Princess Fantasy Faire, followed by group ride on Small World (wear your tiaras and meet in front of PFF when it opens)
Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour @ 2:00 (meet at tour start location near City Hall a few minutes early)
Lunch: Ariel's Princess lunch @ 1:00 (meet in front of restaurant at 12:50 to check in)
Group drawing at the Animation Station (meet at entrance to drawing room a little before 3:00)
Dinner: Carnation Cafe @ various times between 4:20 and 5:30 (see sign up list, and meet a few minutes early to check in)
Cove Bar for drinks (Time TBD)

Saturday 2/27
Breakfast: Riverbelle Terrace @ park opening, or on your own
Mother/Daughter Club photo @ 8:45 (meet in front of castle)
Ladies Trip Group photo @ 9:00 in front of castle (PLEASE don't be late)
Scavenger Hunt @ 9:45 in Carnation Plaza (hunt starts at 10:00)
Lunch options:
Thunder Mtn. BBQ @ 2:30, Cafe Orleans @ 3, or on your own
Group viewing of the Billy Hill Show (meet @ 3:30 at Golden Horseshoe)
Dinner: Jazz Kitchen @ 7:30 (meet at 7:15 to check in)
Fireworks viewing: Meet at Coke Corner @ 8:50 and go from there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!