Ppl quitting VMK?

StitchfansJr

<font color=red><marquee>Hold your head high heavy
GRAPEWILLOW (SHADOWKITTTYKAT) SAYS SHES QUITTING VMK!!

tmaxpuppy said:
she better not! plz dont
I know I hope she doesn't. Oh and idk if he is on Dis, but MarkZ Just quitted a little while ago. :sad2:

I quit and I seemed to move on with my life... it was hard but I had to do it... I was going into High School...It would be a mistake to go back but I want to.

I think its because alof of people are getting mad and anxious of other vmker's being rude and dishonest to each other. :confused3

:confused3 I thought it was bc the quests are hard. And some "rich" ppl we showing off.

I was just making a big scene :dramatic: Uh... smilie? Lol I'd never quit! :goodvibes

Wait---
I'm rich!

MarkXz did not quit. He got mad at 2 people (his best friends) and took it too personal. He did not log on for a few days, but I saw him today. He wasn't on long though.

The only problem with people quiting VMK is that they lose such good friends. Its hard to just say goodbye. I honestly have amazing VMK friends.

Actually, he got mad at me, Amythest, and CL_sugarbebe. First time I went in his "leaving vmk" room, he said "get out loser" :rolleyes2 Then CL_sugarbebe, Amythest and I went back and MarkZx booted...

Oh good times, good times...

Haha I know this is an old thread.. but dang those memories; it's been a while I wonder if anyone remembers me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter