PPO strategy help

KGmomoftwins

DIS Veteran
Tomorrow my ADR opens I’m going to try to get a PPO for BOG but thinking at 180+1 it’s not going to happen. If I booked an 8am at Crystal Palace or CRT would either of these be helpful to get on Peter Pan or 7 dwarfs first. Thanks so much!!!

Actually when you book ADRs at 180, usually you can get what you want, so I think you'll be okay. Crystal Palace will not be any help in getting to PP or 7DM, as the restaurant is back where everyone is allowed to wait for the park to officially open. Someone else can chime with more details on CRT as I've never done an early breakfast there, but as that is a signature dining experience, usually people are more interested in enjoying their time in the castle, rather than trying to rush through it in 30-40 minutes to get an early jump on the rides. I think it you are interested in eating an interesting (but quick!) breakfast and getting to the front of the lines for your initial ride, than BOG is the way to go.

Tomorrow my ADR opens I’m going to try to get a PPO for BOG but thinking at 180+1 it’s not going to happen. If I booked an 8am at Crystal Palace or CRT would either of these be helpful to get on Peter Pan or 7 dwarfs first. Thanks so much!!!
BOG is the only way to go if you are interested in getting a head start on those two rides. Be careful to check park hours and know that park hours can change.
If MK changes to 8am as it sometimes does, your PPO ADR won’t be PPO anymore.

Actually when you book ADRs at 180, usually you can get what you want, so I think you'll be okay. Crystal Palace will not be any help in getting to PP or 7DM, as the restaurant is back where everyone is allowed to wait for the park to officially open. Someone else can chime with more details on CRT as I've never done an early breakfast there, but as that is a signature dining experience, usually people are more interested in enjoying their time in the castle, rather than trying to rush through it in 30-40 minutes to get an early jump on the rides. I think it you are interested in eating an interesting (but quick!) breakfast and getting to the front of the lines for your initial ride, than BOG is the way to go.
Thank you I don't want to rush through CRT not worth spending all that money plus my girls will love it there. Looks like BOG or bust!

BOG is the only way to go if you are interested in getting a head start on those two rides. Be careful to check park hours and know that park hours can change.
If MK changes to 8am as it sometimes does, your PPO ADR won’t be PPO anymore.
I checked 9am opening that day and I learned thanks to these boards to also look for the extra morning magic ticket days and there is none this day as it is a Thursday so I should be ok! :lovestruc Fingers crossed!

I checked 9am opening that day and I learned thanks to these boards to also look for the extra morning magic ticket days and there is none this day as it is a Thursday so I should be ok! :lovestruc Fingers crossed!

Hope you got the reservation you wanted! Just remember park hours are updated all the time and usually 30-45 days out. So it’s possible it becomes a 8am opening.

I know you’re talking about MK PPO but IMHO the best PPO for RDing is Gardrn Grill in Epcot because you can hop on Soarin with no wait. We do this every year. It’s also a great character meal.

I know you’re talking about MK PPO but IMHO the best PPO for RDing is Gardrn Grill in Epcot because you can hop on Soarin with no wait. We do this every year. It’s also a great character meal.
We did that in 2017 and loved everything about this the food, characters, and Soarin 20 minute wait!!!! However, sadly no EPCOT this trip as we are only there 2 full days ahead of a cruise. Perhaps someday again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter