~Practically Perfect In Every Way~ 8/18-8/28 at The Polynesian!

qHAPwv2.jpg

HsjGS5r.jpg

wLLplNi.jpg

xBWrfI5.jpg

9xzVTK7.jpg

2jOp3BE.jpg

0Isg5TA.jpg

MjeGXIY.jpg

CWqHxLr.jpg

After purchasing some Christmas ornaments, we headed to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar for a drink.

7cWVxRB.jpg

wMQFQXw.jpg

lETWmAT.jpg

dDBxyRE.jpg

9FQ82Xz.jpg

I wished that I was hungry because I really wanted to try the Air Pirates Pretzels. There was just no way though. We had eaten so much, and we still had our Raglan Road ADR coming up.

tMxRg6H.jpg

qgYhjdT.jpg

JYaiW8A.jpg

yRygH4P.jpg

hZzWN0c.jpg

vJBg507.jpg

Ds7q5In.jpg

pFBDitu.jpg

JQpTbvF.jpg

HMlwyen.jpg

QLMoYPB.jpg

3tl0Mdd.jpg

qEoIddJ.jpg

YahO7lD.jpg

wTFE5HP.jpg

This was another awesomely themed lounge. The attention to detail is incredible. DH got a bloody mary, I asked for a raspberry or strawberry mojito. Any time I've gotten any type of fruit mojito in the past, it has some fruit muddled into it. Here, they use a fruit flavored rum.

MP1QMKI.jpg

ZmMfInW.jpg

MuqHF34.jpg

05KIhDI.jpg

Reactions: DLo
We relaxed and lingered over our drinks until it was time to head to Raglan Road for our ADR. This is probably my favorite restaurant in all of WDW. I'm obsessed with all things Scottish or Irish (and I'm of descent of both). I love the atmosphere of this restaurant more than I can describe. I love the music, the dancers, and of course, the food. The Salmon of Knowledge was my favorite meal last trip, and what I looked forward to eating most on this trip. Sadly, it was taken off the menu. :sad: They do have a different salmon dish now, I believe it was a citrus glazed salmon, but the description didn't sound like something I would like. I thought about getting the fish and chips, but had plans to get them from Cooke's of Dublin on a future DS day (which I never did). I ended up getting the Raglan Risotto, with chicken. It was tasty, but I think I'll try something different next time. DH got the steak, which he got last trip, and loves. We usually get the scallop forest, which I love, but we just weren't hungry enough for an appetizer this time.

1hogp7o.jpg

GsEs3Rh.jpg

nid10At.jpg

zO5JYta.jpg

7SpeYbY.jpg

e5mjDYZ.jpg

S5167mH.jpg

HGQfMty.jpg

7BhiAJY.jpg

Yl0rpRt.jpg

qCj5Fae.jpg

8dWGzkT.jpg

NzMQknC.jpg

CCqFu5N.jpg

EvjSazT.jpg

ig8sB7K.jpg

XpDRXYm.jpg

When we left, we looked around a few more stores, then stopped at Haagen Dazs for a rockey road and a vanilla chip dazzler.

y3ZOLor.jpg

1GLrsW1.jpg

I6uirCs.jpg

lQlmMwX.jpg

I had booked a FP for FOP at night, assuming I would want to ride it twice on our trip, and I was so thankful I did. It was worth going back to AK just to ride it again. We took a bus back to our resort, then took a bus to AK.

6uad1TZ.jpg

92ybLZG.jpg

YBF1udM.jpg

Ilzy6MW.jpg

zvIAIxd.jpg

6VSoJeq.jpg

LEnNOdE.jpg

o59o1kw.jpg

NFQyNNr.jpg

yqFXI1t.jpg

8gnB8UM.jpg

VyXfNrh.jpg

TFcplx8.jpg

x1YDmvR.jpg

SXuWluO.jpg

aS9slje.jpg

9ETUbe0.jpg

nKcNdYm.jpg

uEXCXSN.jpg

IJ9zvQf.jpg

a3R1IaR.jpg

6OL2nkF.jpg

znjA6qV.jpg

WnnwZZ1.jpg

x50fE7y.jpg

We rode FOP again, and it was just as amazing as the 1st time. After that, we rushed over to EE to ride that before park close. We were able to ride it twice, the 2nd time we got on line about 2 minutes before the park closed. DH and I both love EE at night. It's such a different experience, and so much fun.

GpDrtIu.jpg

sWTCaUl.jpg

NGo1fcl.jpg

4ofnddX.jpg

a1gkLKi.jpg

Qswcz1e.jpg

UP NEXT: EPCOT, VIA NAPOLI

Last edited:
You covered so much ground in AK! I love how you entered FoP during daylight and left at night. What an amazing experience.

Those pet accessories are so cute! I have to try and find this in DS for my dog in October :)

That's too bad your service wasn't very good at Tusker House. I just love the food there with the more unusual options. The theming is one of my favorites.

Your picture with Daisy is adorable! Don't sell yourself short, you're very pretty!

The attention to detail in Pandora is incredible! The photos at night are just beautiful, too!

Disney Springs has become a full day attraction now with all the different things you can do there. I remember my first visit there in 1985 and it was so small!

Bummer about D-Luxe Burger. I bet your husband could have gotten another burger if his was undercooked. Come to think of it, I believe I read on another trip report about someone getting an undercooked burger there and getting a free replacement.

I'm of Irish/Scottish decent, also! I love watching the dancers at Raglan Road, probably more than the meal!

I agree with you about the dog accessories. I would definitely buy my granddogs some souvenirs.

Another ride of FoP and two on EE sounds like a perfect way to end a day!

You covered so much ground in AK! I love how you entered FoP during daylight and left at night. What an amazing experience.

Those pet accessories are so cute! I have to try and find this in DS for my dog in October :)

It was really nice coming out with Pandora all lit up! It's so breathtaking at night! The kiosk set up for the dog accessories had a pretty great selection, and loomed like they'll be there for a while (I hope!) I feel like a Disney pet store would do well there in DS!

That's too bad your service wasn't very good at Tusker House. I just love the food there with the more unusual options. The theming is one of my favorites.

Your picture with Daisy is adorable! Don't sell yourself short, you're very pretty!

The attention to detail in Pandora is incredible! The photos at night are just beautiful, too!

Disney Springs has become a full day attraction now with all the different things you can do there. I remember my first visit there in 1985 and it was so small!

Bummer about D-Luxe Burger. I bet your husband could have gotten another burger if his was undercooked. Come to think of it, I believe I read on another trip report about someone getting an undercooked burger there and getting a free replacement.

I'm of Irish/Scottish decent, also! I love watching the dancers at Raglan Road, probably more than the meal!

I agree with you about the dog accessories. I would definitely buy my granddogs some souvenirs.

Another ride of FoP and two on EE sounds like a perfect way to end a day!

Thank you so much for the compliment! I was referring to DH's fingers in the photo :laughing: And I totally agree about Tusker House, they have such great options. I really enjoyed the food, and loved the atmosphere, so I would definitely go again. It may have just been an off night for our server.

Pandora is definitely breathtaking. I feel like I took so many photos there, because there were so many little details!

I know what you mean about DS, it just keeps growing.

I'm not surprised that DLuxe Burger replaced the burger for the guest you read about, their customer service was really great. I just have to laugh at DH sometimes... he was so worried about it being undercooked, but ate the entire burger :faint:

That's awesome you're Irish and Scottish too! I'm also 1/4 Danish, and 1/4 unknown :laughing: (my grandma was adopted, so she's not certain, but did one of those DNA kits, and the results showed Scandinavian/Swedish/Eastern Europe descent. I've always been obsessed with Scotland and Ireland though. I would love to visit both countries someday!

How sweet, what kind of granddogs do you have?

And yes, we had a really great night at AK, we always tend to have so much fun closing that park!

I am so sorry. I didn't even notice your husband's finger in the photo. And you look beautiful in all your photos!

My granddogs are Lucy, a bassador. Half basset hound, half abrador. Picture basset hound body with lab coloring and head. She was rescued from a shelter after found living on the streets. Really sad story, but my daughter and son-in-law have fattened her up and spoiled her rotten in the last five years.

Another daughter rescued Murphy (I named him! He's a fine Irish dog!) from a boxer rescue site. He's half boxer and half unknown. He's one of the nicest dogs I've ever known and has all of us worried as he has some medical issues recently.

My father did two golf tours of Ireland in the '90's and brought back the most beautiful pictures. It's definitely on my bucket list, too!

I am so sorry. I didn't even notice your husband's finger in the photo. And you look beautiful in all your photos!

My granddogs are Lucy, a bassador. Half basset hound, half abrador. Picture basset hound body with lab coloring and head. She was rescued from a shelter after found living on the streets. Really sad story, but my daughter and son-in-law have fattened her up and spoiled her rotten in the last five years.

Another daughter rescued Murphy (I named him! He's a fine Irish dog!) from a boxer rescue site. He's half boxer and half unknown. He's one of the nicest dogs I've ever known and has all of us worried as he has some medical issues recently.

My father did two golf tours of Ireland in the '90's and brought back the most beautiful pictures. It's definitely on my bucket list, too!

No worries at all! And thank you, you're too sweet.

I love that your daughters rescued their dogs! Rescue dogs are the best :dog2: and Murphy is a great name! I'm so sorry about the medical issues he's having, I know what that's like. :( I hope he pulls through it quickly.

And how fun that your dad got to go there for his golf tournament! That must have been amazing!

Last edited:
DAY 7: EPCOT

We slept in a bit later again, since we were mainly doing World Showcase, and they open a bit later. Guess what we decided to do for breakfast?

oQfn5RR.jpg

m1QZGCu.jpg

I am definitely a creature of habit. We relaxed on our balcony with our coffees and danishes. We walked to TTC, and took them monorail to Epcot. We still made it to Epcot before World Showcase opened, so we explored some shops, and took our time. Sorry in advance about all the art photos. I pretty much took a picture of everything I wanted. And I totally regret not purchasing the cardstock art at the bottom, the one with the 4 parks. Next time.

dFIR4m4.jpg

DfmCejb.jpg

IzvUDye.jpg

WqhnAQp.jpg

oC5BgqU.jpg

4dOkZJs.jpg

z0Etk6g.jpg

kLATXe3.jpg

KglCj91.jpg

U1UDXWM.jpg

vN9ozVd.jpg

I absolutely love Thomas Kinkade's artwork. Especially his Disney pieces.

4D2jcUe.jpg

DCYo59g.jpg

7acbue7.jpg

mzFrvmW.jpg

OQaOVcZ.jpg

fE4IJVu.jpg

p8efrUY.jpg

b5sqTGd.jpg

3jzfc19.jpg

8p0BSTZ.jpg

ZUnCMP5.jpg

ZqDNfWg.jpg

mW017qm.jpg

Re1iuLb.jpg

4d4f0y9.jpg

z3Rljcj.jpg

YkJjBmZ.jpg

zYN0ic0.jpg

0hK6e04.jpg

WkwkSTC.jpg

JDVmz30.jpg

m8UfFVk.jpg

FUkE8j1.jpg

cSjBvaK.jpg

D41cXVq.jpg

s8nTXI5.jpg

1xHdjdd.jpg

We stopped by to see how long the line was for Baymax. We both love him, but the line was longer than we wanted to wait. So I tried to snap a photo in between guests.

1WgtAzq.jpg

1dDP5VE.jpg

03l2azQ.jpg

We had some time to kill before our lunch ADR at Via Napoli, and Figment showed a 5 minute wait, so I wanted to ride it quick before heading over to WS. :sad2: The wait ended up being about 40 minutes, and we had to practically run to our ADR (which we were still almost 10 minutes late for). There were no issues with us checking in though, and we didn't wait long at all to be seated.

ck7fJPh.jpg

DIgKtRX.jpg

VnbahBh.jpg

During our sprint, I spotted Mariachi out in Mexico, and tried to snap a pic for DMIL. She loves Mariachi. It's a little blurry since DH would've probably thrown me into WS Lagoon if I stopped to take pictures!

9BUXxuN.jpg

ZBHZW0g.jpg

Fi4gFO4.jpg

I8KtSZ5.jpg

drmkMvr.jpg

HOATycz.jpg

94sCPOg.jpg

DVJPn1e.jpg

q4HmunD.jpg

This was one of the restaurants I was most excited about. It's one of those restaurants I'd always book an ADR for, then change out for something else. I'm so glad we kept the ADR this time. This was one of our favorite meals the whole trip. The food was so delicious. I've also read mixed things about customer service here, but everyone we interacted with, from hostesses to our server, was nice as can be! DH ordered a ceasar salad, which I ended up eating half of. It was a very generous serving size! DH got the individual pepperoni pizza, and I got the individual quattro formaggi pizza. We both loved everything. I was only able to eat half my pizza, and took the rest to go. DH later ate it cold at the resort.
We also each got the agua fresca, which is like a strawberry flavored juice. I'm used to Mexican aguas here in CA, and they definitely have a different flavor to them. This was nice though, very refreshing. For dessert, we ordered the tiramisu. I consider myself a self proclaimed tiramisu connoisseur, and this was pretty yummy!

bmQKKXg.jpg

10InSzo.jpg

FDAA8kV.jpg

1xZjINo.jpg

atUYxhu.jpg

f6pwtja.jpg

FOmdaht.jpg

JrECKHB.jpg

vy1b3bu.jpg

AYTewZN.jpg

M9HNAN2.jpg

SuonSos.jpg

7VRA0DV.jpg

looQ9cO.jpg

After lunch, we did our rounds at WS. Again, the photos are probably out of order, I'm trying my best to bunch them together though.

tJEEyb0.jpg

YuemELV.jpg

ex6gEby.jpg

hNSkbHl.jpg

Z1wD1BO.jpg

OlK3REb.jpg

qvLTufU.jpg

KM0B53o.jpg

6fwpme0.jpg

YsMinn7.jpg

nkR4oW6.jpg

yM1cUPI.jpg

0qUnJ8V.jpg

k2vbK1c.jpg

GVPNphK.jpg

dFhdAy0.jpg

IlbeTrc.jpg

tewV5Kd.jpg

uRU9aNc.jpg

S90jMCK.jpg

8FGLC3r.jpg

FvhM4DY.jpg

XPDjGIq.jpg

apgnjdb.jpg

slx6CBH.jpg

UWEPRnP.jpg

8FGLC3r.jpg

0uS2I7Q.jpg

NNvwHNC.jpg

This is my favorite fish n chips in all of WDW, I had to stop and get some!

olMrzYR.jpg

Ge2gj8a.jpg

We planned on room service for dinner that night. We were both going to get the Twilight Feast, but DH decided he wanted a burger and mac & cheese. When I called to order, I asked for 1 Twilight Feast, 1 burger (which is on the kid's menu, DH didn't like the description of the Hawaiian-style burger on the adults menu), 1 kids macaroni & cheese, and since I couldn't make substitutions for the Twilight Feast wings, I ordered an additional order of sticky wings. I asked to leave off the dumplings/potstickers and the steak, since I don't eat beef or pork, and DH didn't want it. The CM asked how many people were eating, which threw me off. I told her 2 adults, then worried that she was going to give me 2 orders of the Twilight Feast, so I explained the feast was for 1 adult, and the cheeseburger/mac & cheese was for 1 adult. She said she recommended the child's size feast if it's for 1 adult. I couldn't really argue that, without feeling a bit self conscious, so I ordered the child size. The food arrived very quickly. The dining menu states that gratuity is included, but DH still felt obligated to tip the CM. I don't know if 'Ohana doesn't serve the sauces for dipping the meat anymore, if they just forgot them, but what I was most upset about, is that they forgot the bread pudding! :sad1:
I'm sure I could've called to have them bring some, but I was stuffed. The food was very good, and I loved the sticky wings! Also, look at the adorable little salt shaker they brought! For some reason they only brought salt, and the next time we ordered room service, they only brought a pepper :confused3 But it made a set. And that little set made it's way home with me!

GYhVtQZ.jpg

cIR8792.jpg

6d26PHI.jpg

rmVcmTV.jpg

CQY7jK1.jpg

9HJKlxX.jpg

8QW1ZyC.jpg

w7fA0ZY.jpg

7iGGj6N.jpg

x4EB7cv.jpg

l6topyp.jpg

sDe5mT0.jpg

7OuoTut.jpg

q07p5bM.jpg

1bFFJ8I.jpg

IPxG4ht.jpg

GUMAhq8.jpg

3JtP44c.jpg

kEaJp25.jpg

ppeyPiL.jpg

DAY 8: REST AT RESORT/DS

My brother was coming with his wife and baby to see us at the resort, so we slept in a bit again. I went for my usual coffee and danish (I didn't take a photo this day, I probably realized they look the same each day :laughing:) but I did take these

6T7uQTV.jpg

ruby8jM.jpg

When my brother got there, we got lunch at Oasis Bar & Grill again. We all got the chicken avocado wraps (again), so I think that's why I didn't take pictures. They were just as good as the first time. DB and DSIL ordered chicken tenders for my nephew. I don't know why when I picture chicken tenders, I assume they're going to be chicken fingers, like breaded/fried chicken. These were naked, grilled chicken tenders. Which is what they wanted, but just a heads up in case your kids are expecting chicken fingers. We enjoyed a few drinks, I got another lava flow (I think that's what it was called) and DH got a bloody Mary. DSIL got the same drink as me, and DB got a beer. I'm not sure why I didn't take photos of theirs.

tfIEjlA.jpg

VAL6O14.jpg

After lunch and some catching up, DB and DSIL drove home to drop my nephew off with family so they could enjoy an adults night out. They, along with my cousin and her husband, would be meeting us for dinner at Morimoto Asia. DH and I napped, then showered and got ready for dinner. DB offered to pick us up, but we told him to just meet us at DS and we took the bus.

UgbJ0hn.jpg

MmfCkCV.jpg

G7DGRHn.jpg

Z9T0NuE.jpg

jKYm07U.jpg

wL9Zcg9.jpg

I was so excited to try this restaurant. I had planned on getting the angry lobster chow fun, I obsessed over it for months leading up to this dinner, but I don't know what happened. I ended up ordering the orange chicken :confused3 which makes even less sense to me know, b/c DH ordered the same thing. So if I really wanted to try it, I could've tried his. I also really wanted to get the rock shrimp appetizer, but ended up getting portobello fries.
The restaurant was absolutely beautiful, and it has such a classy atmosphere.

oZt9AVN.jpg

NmOELa4.jpg

I9jGFad.jpg

MtaaZw8.jpg

Iozv6ji.jpg

8cy2FDk.jpg

s6e5uTI.jpg

We ordered the portabello fries, my cousin ordered the crab rangoon, and I think some type of egg roll, and DB ordered the tuna pizza

cIHbPig.jpg

kE2ti8Q.jpg

DH and I ordered the orange chicken, and a side of rice. Unfortunately, I have no idea what everyone else ordered, and I didn't take good pictures of their food to figure it out. I know my brother got Pad Thai, and his wife got some kind of soup.

5N3ZEZE.jpg

BztKL03.jpg

x8dkcmc.jpg

Du393ej.jpg

dbXafN5.jpg

YnxxPPw.jpg

The food was very good, I just feel like it's a very small amount of food for the high price. But, I think that's the case with most signature restaurants. You're paying for quality over quantity. Either way, as is the case with Chinese food, it left us hungry about an hour after. So after saying goodbye to my family (they were headed to a party to watch the Mayweather-McGregor fight), DH and I ate some more :laughing:

DH and I were both hungry again, so we stayed at DS to find some more snacks/meals we wanted to try. DH was on the fence about BB Wolf's Sausage company before our trip, but decided to try one. He got the Greek dog, and really liked it.

oX7hpt5.jpg

ZPqQUKQ.jpg

It had been raining on and off all afternoon/night, and in case you can't tell, it started to pour while we were walking around.

OF6PpbK.jpg

We then stopped at Aristocrepes. DH got the roast beef crepe, I got the strawberry and cream one. DH liked his. Mine was absolutely delicious. And giant.

bPd6J8m.jpg

j06i2OY.jpg

WXjDD3h.jpg

L0GVQYe.jpg

naY6Aqw.jpg

G1DTaR8.jpg

Then we stopped at Goofy's Candy Co. I wanted to do the make your own, and thought they had pretzel rods, or the chocolate chip cookies to use as a base, but they didn't. So we went with some premade treats.

Vi3M7y2.jpg

0KmbLO2.jpg

ZyYZ8Az.jpg

7XTYqMJ.jpg

bhn1zYb.jpg

JY0hc84.jpg

wWRcuCY.jpg

K3YzFTL.jpg

JJknuID.jpg

nI1CwFK.jpg

nxteXdH.jpg

A2ENW1F.jpg

ctqqZVa.jpg

We then headed back to the resort, ate our treats (except that giant cookie, that thing lasted us until the trip back home), and went to bed.

Day 9: DS

We had plans to go to AK today, and had Boma reservations for dinner. We ended up scrapping those plans. First, I changed to Whispering Canyon a few days earlier. Then, the day before I had a feeling we would be going back to DS, so I switched to House of Blues. For some reason, I wasn't feeling HOB that morning. I called to switch to another restaurant, and was told there was a $10 cancellation fee, since it was same day, which was fine with me, so I In the end, they never ended up charging it though. This day was the epitome of our laziness on the trip. It's almost like I wanted to do everything, so I didn't want to do anything. We went back and forth about what to do, and after having a super lazy morning, we decided to go back to DS. I woke up to this under my door, which put me in a sad state:

NO67nqw.jpg

Make sure you look over this paper when you get it. It was missing my departure flight info, even though I had provided it when I booked. So I wasn't booked on a DME bus back to the airport. There's a phone # on the paper to call to give flight info, and they gave me a 4 am bus pickup time. While DH slept in, I sat out on the balcony, wondering where my vacation went. I go through this every trip. I look forward to it, and plan for almost a year, and time goes so slow. Then the trip goes by like a flash, and I get really sad on the last day. It's my Disney routine.

OGt4fv3.jpg

tzexx4Q.jpg

IyEgZxS.jpg

nxT5fU2.jpg

wV9hQoD.jpg

After my ridiculous little pity party, DH and I headed over to Kona Island for what would be my last delicious breakfast, and I took some more photos of the lobby.

2hdFJeW.jpg

n5Ze7Jd.jpg

aT7keHG.jpg

AFzItWs.jpg

vr5QtkX.jpg

zQZXf5G.jpg

5RhVUKR.jpg

DcUkjAD.jpg

XC77DSM.jpg

6bezSu2.jpg

RFohprv.jpg

lwM0UyJ.jpg

W0VisDP.jpg

yLRdHbl.jpg

TnckCEg.jpg

Ym6JbzS.jpg

hNAwaaN.jpg

ST4GfJw.jpg

C33YWkC.jpg

Kw5RffF.jpg

28iNYH5.jpg

fG2NWYf.jpg

Then, we headed to our last destination of the trip: DS. Again.

sm8IyHj.jpg

It was raining on and off throughout the day.

wnQywsT.jpg

Z5BssqK.jpg

dYX6BZl.jpg

pnJyB5q.jpg

7sDZjqq.jpg

DH had wanted to try a Cuban for some time, so decided to get one from Bongos Cuban Cafe. I wasn't that interested in anything on the menu, but got the garlic bread as a snack.

gEbYcRQ.jpg

kmxn5Qy.jpg

2qZDPi7.jpg

SeWS41s.jpg

Neither of us liked the food. DH said his sandwich was just ok, not inedible, but not good. He did like the fries though. And mine was pretty much just buttered bread, but it tasted like they used an oil spread or like a Pam spray. It didn't taste like butter, and I didn't taste any garlic. I'm not sure if its supposed to be grilled or toasty, but it was very soft and soggy-like, so I didn't like it.

l1vgEuy.jpg

w0Is4vw.jpg

5jlzQax.jpg

Then we stopped by Candy Cauldron for a candy apple to take back to the resort.

HLIFEZV.jpg

Eb0b409.jpg

C8p97PU.jpg

tIJmuAM.jpg

vVcSIq9.jpg

5khS63u.jpg

86wDi2a.jpg

lFuL8ev.jpg

After hitting some more stores (somehow we spent another small fortune at Under Armour :sad2:) we decided to get takeout from Art Smith's Homecoming. I thought I read somewhere that there was a takeout window. We couldn't find a window, so we just went inside, and I asked about it. The CM said you just order at the bar, and they package it to go. I figured we'd do just as well to just eat there then, and the CM said there was no wait at all if we wanted to sit down. So, we had lunch there.

ptDR8qR.jpg

jbsiCxk.jpg

5rEDzWU.jpg

2KoXQYc.jpg

i3CuFoV.jpg

HimXt1K.jpg

AFOsubv.jpg

suSIMSN.jpg

UEJIeib.jpg

RBQIJ7P.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter