Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

Thanks for the updates on Dom, Teresa. So good his advocates, like Patty, you, Harry and others, are there to make sure he gets what he needs. God bless.

Thank goodness Dom has people keeping a close eye on him. Really hope they get this cleared up quickly so he can start on his other treatments asap. Please keep us posted. Hugs to you and Dom!

Thank you for the update. Dom has been coming to my mind the last month, so extra prayers have been sent his way. More prayers for his recovery from this and for your family. :hug:

I have been following since your first post. Your family is amazing. Thank you for sharing the journey :butterfly

I am so sorry. I totally understand the message. My son in laws sister and father are both addicts. We use them as an example of what WILL happen if you try anything. The sister lost all 5 of her children because of her addictions and the grandfather has been banned by my son in law because of his new personality. The father is addicted to legal drugs for back pain. Can't blame my son in law but it is a good life lesson for the kids. Eliquis is a great medication for preventing clots. My husband is on it and no blood sticks for levels are needed because it's more stable. At least that is how the doctor explained it to me. The bleeding risks are a little better too. When Jim was on coumadin right after the strokes every little cut made it looked someone was murdered at my house. Wit the Eliquis he bleeds more than a normal person would but not nearly like the other blood thinners.

I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks, as always, Teresa, for sharing Dom, and you family, with us. Your reminiscing is good for the soul. Memories in your heart will be there forever.

Decisions, good ones, bad ones, affect our lives, all life long. Thanks for reminding us all.

God bless. :hug:'s

Teresa, just love and a reminder that you ARE doing more than "something" to help Dom! Thank you with all my heart for allowing us to support you!

The pictures were a lot of fun to get to see, thank you for sharing them as well.

Prayers this is a brighter week ahead for all of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter