Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

Congrats on the new addition to your family. He is a cutie. And what a scary time at his birth.

Congratulations, Grandma! Absolutely adorable baby. So sorry to hear his arrival was so dramatic.

I was thinking of Dom a few weeks ago. The idea of this ordeal on Dom and his entire family is overwhelming and humbling.

Congratulations on baby Leo! I love the family picture with the dog :dog2:. It must have been super scary for you when you realized that your DD was the one in trouble in the recovery room! I would be beside myself and I am not one prone to anxiety or panic.

Thanks for the Dom update. It's interesting that the HBOT treatments seem to be having a positive effect. I would be curious to know of they are temporary or sustained. In any case,I'm glad he's getting the treatments just in case they have a lasting effect. I suggest that you edit the nasty Dr. P's name out of this very public post. What a piece of work she is.

Congratulations on your new grandson!! I love the first family pic!! The dog doesn't look too thrilled with his new sibling.. lol

I think that "doctor" is horrible for treating your family that way. I hope she suffers repercussions.

Congrats on the new grandson. I have 6 grandsons and 2 granddaughters, they are a blessing. I get how scary that delivery was. When my grandson Anthony was born I was lucky enough to be in the room. He didn't breathe right away and drs. and nurses came running from everywhere. My poor daughter was sobbing and I felt so helpless. Thankfully they finally got him to take that deep breath that is needed to open the airways and he is a very healthy 11 year old now.

As far as Dom goes I would be furious. I have learned from my husband's strokes that you have to fight for the treatment they need. The insurance company wanted to send him home within a week of therapy when he still needed 3 people to get him to stand for 5 seconds. I was lucky the staff we had were great at the facility he was in. He is lucky to have a strong and supportive family. Continued prayers for you and your family,

Cali, the chiweenie, is their first baby, and is none too thrilled with the new one, lol! We had her for about a week until they got settled. I put a few items that the baby had worn in Cali's crate, which is her safe space when she's hiding from my cats, lol. She's slowly starting to "like" her new sibling!

enhance

How SWEET!!! :love:

Congratulations on your new grandson! Adorable.

Thank you for the update on Dom. I can imagine how frustrating it must have all been. Keeping Dom in my prayers.

Congrats on the new grandson! How scary about your daughter. I had a hemorrhage with my first as well, but it was minor compared to hers! How wonderful for Dom to be able to continue his treatments. I will keep praying. What an awful doctor he had to deal with.

I am so thankful your daughter is okay. What a scary thing for all of you to endure. Leo is precious! Congrats!

Patty is a warrior mom. I'm so glad she is fighting for Dom. I cannot believe that doctor. It sounds like she has a fragile ego and an ugly heart. Prayers that the HBOT helps. I hope enough funds can be found to continue treatments after the first series is finished.

Congrats on your beautiful grandson, Teresa!! How adorable is that little guy! I'm expecting a new granddaughter in about 3 weeks so it's fun to see those little baby photos. :love:

Thanks for the updates on Dom. I have been wondering about him and praying that things are going better for him, sounds like they are. Congratulations on your new Grandson Leo , he is just adorable. Welcome to the DIS family Prince Leo! That was very scary about your DIL, glad that she made it thru it all okay. Please keep the updates coming, your DIS family is always thinking of you all!

Oh my goodness, Theresa, you’ve been busy! Your DD, Lauren, was huge! Almost a 10 lb baby! Glad things worked out for her at the hospital. How scary! Little Leo is adorable! Congratulations, grandma! ❤️

Continued prayers for Dom !

Tuffcookie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter