Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

TeresaNJ

Magic Begins With Me
Edited 8/29/20- This thread was initially made asking for prayers for my nephew, Dominic, who survived a drowning 4 1/2 years ago on March 24th, 2016. He was 25 years old at the time. Ever since being discharged from the hospital he has been in numerous facilities, from acute rehabs to subacute rehabs, to brain injury rehabs, and for the past several years, a long term care facility. I had to delete all my posts on this thread for personal reasons, but felt it wasn't fair to those who've been faithfully following for all this time to leave them in the dark. Therefore, I've decided I will continue to periodically update about how Dom is doing, but will leave all identifying information, location and otherwise, out of it. Thank you all again, my dear DIS friends, who have continued to pray and have kind words for Dom and our family, without any judgment or belittlement thrown in.

Last edited:
:grouphug:

I hope you arrive to news that he's improving! I expect the eye activity is a good sign, and I'm sure they are trying to figure out the cause of the seizures, which should help as well.

Lifting up prayers. I am so sorry. Hope things take a turn for the better soon.

I'm so sorry :worried:. Sending healing prayers to Dom and all your family. May drs find the answers that help lead to a full recovery. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter