Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

The Candle is lit & my prayers for everyone...... Thank you so much for taking on this list Kermit, if you need a hand, please don't hesitate to ask me....it's such an important job. Thank you & Blessings to Saffron ,too, for being the Spark!

what a great idea Kermit! Thank you for giving us the chance.
A prayer for all of those in need of it at this time.

I will keep everyone on the list in my thoughts and prayers.......

Thanks again, Kermit, for updating this. Remembering all here.

Just a note that it was Saffron's idea to do this and Kermit's offer to maintain it.

What a wonderful idea, Kermit! Thanks for taking the time to do this!!
Sending prayers & PD to everyone on the list!!

Are thoughts and prayers are with all these wonderful people.
Sending over a whole load of Jumbo Jets from the UK, all packed
full of PD to sprinkle over the USA...
Regards
Colcol & Family and the whole of the UK.......

What a wonderful idea. Thanks Kermit.

All will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you Kermit...More than words can tell!

Hugs, TC :D

What a beautiful idea and list. I will definitely pray for everyone on this list....God bless them all with their individual struggles!!!

I'm keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers daily!!!!

I am sitting here tonight reading this thread and praying for each and everyone, as my own Father- in-law is on the way to the ER for heart failure. I have sent my husband to be with him. I work at the only Cardiac ICU in this area, so I am trying to stay out of it till we find out what is going on. Please add Edward Thornton to your prayer list. Thank you Gail

is such a wonderful way to let everyone have the opportunity to have a prayer and PD their way...I am sending prayers to all of you in your time of trials.....my heart aches for you all.
A load of PD and prayers being sent to all...

Best wishes, your friend in need...
Holycow

Lots of prayers, love and pixie dust to all of you on the list. Know we are here for you

I think this is a gret idea...prayers to all. Please keep us updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter