Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

This is a wonderful service, thank you so much Amy...and heartfelt prayers to all on the list...

Good luck Dodie, let us know how it goes!

:)

Thanks, Amy, for cleaning the list up a bit and your continuing to do this. Hoping and praying for all those here, and those in need.

My FIL could use your prayers and pixie dust again. He's been going through chemo and radiation since having his brain tumor removed and he just got his MRI back. He has another tumor almost as big as the original. It's not looking very good for him right now and he's finding a lot of comfort in prayer right now. If you don't mind, please include him in your prayers.

As the beautiful, holy Christmas season is upon us, just a heartfelt wish that all our prayers be answered in their hoped for ways. Prayer IS powerful, and it does help. My best for all those in need.

I cant believe I am just finding this post now. :confused:

Many prayers & much pixie dust to you all!!!!

Take care!

my family and I would like to thank everyone for the prayers for my Uncle. I'm sad to report that he died yesterday. He went peacefully and now he is with God

Continued prayers for all those in need. I've seen what the power of prayer can do.
Thanks again, Amy, for keeping this up.

A New Year brings a new sense of hope for those in need. Prayers and ~*~pixie dust~*~ for each of us in need.

Kermit, keep up the terrific job you are doing here and congrats on your pregnancy. I will pray for you and all the others on the list. Take care.

Just a thank you Kermit for your efforts to keep this thread updated. I DO check it periodically - and I DO say a prayer for all of these friends and their families who are in distress.

I am saying a prayer for these. Thank you Kermit for the great job you do!

My prayers to all you dear people.

Dear Kermit,

My heart is breaking after reading the post about your baby.

I can not even imagine what you must be feeling. I pray for you, dear Kermit, and your dear husband, and your dear child.

I pray that you are surrounded by love. I pray that you may be comforted.
I just don't know what to say.

God bless you and your dear family.

Most Sincerely, Ray

My prayers for all those who need them.

Please add my friend Debbie to your list, her husband passed away in his sleep very unexpectedly a few days ago, he was only 30 years old. He leaves behind his wife (they have been together for 15 years) and two children under the age of 6.

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!