Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

Kermit

New Mama to Baby Jacob!
Pray for Tiger Fan (Lisa) as she battles breast cancer.

Please pray for Franw's son. He's a 35-year-old father to three and is suffering from an illness that could require a kidney transplant.

The purpose of this list is to provide a way to print a list of all current prayer and pixie dust requests. We encourage you to continue posting new threads for prayers and pixie dust. If you have a request, please PM me.

If your request is on this list, please don't forget to keep us updated. To remove your request, just send another PM.

Thanks for the list. Saying a prayer for everyone on the list.

this is a great idea!!

I just said a prayer for all of yall and Im gonna keep yall in my thoughts.

I will keep everyone listed in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, Kermit. Looking forward to helping you make this a success.

My prayers for those needing them here.

Thank you Kermit. It will be much easier praying for the many who are in need of it because of this thread. I know it will be a lot of work, but it seems you are drumming up quite a bit of support. Don't be afraid to ask if/when you need some help.

Prayers going up for those on the list and some not on the list also.

Adam aka Big Dude

Amen!

Thank you, Kermit, for taking on this daunting task! God will bless you for it!
cross12.gif

What a wonderful idea, Kermit. I'm always missing someone's request or coming in after the fact. This helps me to know who's in need of extra help and prayers. :D I'll be sure to keep all concerned in my thoughts and prayers.

This is such a wonderful idea. Thank you Kermit for taking this on.

I will keep all of these folks and their families in my prayers and add a special blessing for you Kermit.

What a wonderful idea! Thank you so much for taking this on, Kermit! I will keep everyone on this list in my prayers.

This is a great idea, Kermit. Thank you for doing this.

This is so great of you to start. There are so many out there that need our prayers.

Sometimes, I can only come on the DIS every other week to post, but with this thread, I know that I can come home from work every morning and come to this thread directly to post. Thank you Kermit, Elmo is dancing for joy!

We all send our prayers to Tiger Fan, Beckysc's sister, Tuffcookie's mom (Susie), Barbara, Dawn, Sylvia's family, Pete Werner's family and Glo and her family.

God bless all those that need our prayers.

Sincerely, Ray:D

Congratulations Kermit on seeing your idea materialize in such a wonderful way. What a wonderful idea this was! My prayers are all of those listed.

This is a wonderful idea, thank you for instrumenting it. All will be in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!