Prayer for Michael Bowling

Oh my, I hope it's nothing serious. Michael is such a wonderful person and I'm sure has had a rough year with losing Carol not long ago. Best wishes to you, Michael.
According to what he said on connecting with Walt he is having a tumor removed and checked on his appendix. If not cancerous that will be the end of it. If it is it will require more treatment.

Sending prayers and pixie dust to you, Michael! I hope your procedure goes smoothly and that you have a quick recovery, and that the you have the very best outcome. You are a class act, and you have many listeners who truly care about you!

Tagging @Merry Mousketeer so he can see these supportive messages wen he's ready.

Wishing you a quick and pain free as possible time of testing, and healing, Michael, and good results after that. Sending healing light, and gentle hugs.

Thank you also to @Alicenwonderment for posting, and letting us all know, and @rteetz for giving an update. I love when we're all here for each other!

Michael, sending you many positive thoughts and prayers. I hope that you have a speedy recovery.

Good luck and our thoughts and prayers are with you! Thank you for all the excellent work you do for the DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!