Prayer for Michael Bowling

SO awesome to hear from you, @Merry Mousketeer ! Wow - sounds like you've been through the mill, and have a bit of a journey ahead, but know you have plenty of support along the way! Take care, get strong, get healthy, and looking forward to hearing from you along the way! Gentle hugs, continued healing light!!

I'm so happy to hear your update, @Merry Mousketeer! I have been thinking of you often, and pray for your continued recovery. Sending more love and pixie dust from Wisconsin!

Class act and grace under fire, sir. Wishing nothing but the best for you from here on out - can’t wait till you’re back!

Thanks for spending time to tell us. Of course, prayers and positive for everyone during these trying times.
Last year, it helped DH when he was in the CCU for 5 days plus 2 in a step down with added sense of humor. I had to limit my time in the first half of his stay because his numbers were too low when he talked for certain treatments. He had spent some time with a therapy dog whose grandparents were in a Disney movie (maybe more than 1).

Remember to take it easy and allow time to heal.

oy michael what a horrible ordeal. you are blessed with a wonderful daughter taking good care of you. health is wealth. i hope this is slowly behind you and you can look ahead.

Oh Michael what a horrible ordeal to deal with on a regular basis, but then adding in the extra stress and danger of this pandemic and I can only imagine how scary this has been. Wishing you continued healing and praying everyone around you stays healthy as well.

thank you for the update @Merry Mousketeer and very glad to read you are on the mend. And thank you for your witness and how you are trying to see the meaning and purpose and positivity in what you have gone through. You are undoubtedly having an impact on so many others even with just these sentiments. Continued prayers and positive thoughts!

Very happy to read your update @Merry Mousketeer ! I can hear the optimism and positivity in your writing, and I'm so glad. A positive outlook is so incredibly important, and you have that in spades. Keep recovering and we, your loyal listeners, will be waiting for you to return to the mic :-)

Michael, it was so awesome to hear your voice again. Prayers and positive healing thoughts for your recovery process.

Get better soon! It was so awesome to hear your voice again, continued prayers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!