Prayer for Michael Bowling

On the latest Connecting with Walt show, Michael Bowling said he was going back to hospital on June 26 for his larynx. I hope that everything went well, and for fast recovery, Mr. Bowling.
He just posted on his FB page that the surgery on Friday went well, he is on vocal rest for a few days, and the results of the biopsy should be known in a few weeks.

Of course the thoughts, good wishes, healing light, and pixie dust are pouring in, which I joined.

I am always humbled by the compassion, concern, and support The DIS community has shared with me and Carol when she was alive. Thank you all so much. I had a left ventricular cyst removed from my larynx on Friday. The surgery went well and I am on vocal rest for a few days. The biopsy results will be available within a couple of weeks. Craig and I pre-recorded a show for this coming week that I am sure you’ll enjoy. Thank you for all the positive thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust. You all have no idea how much you have helped both me and Carol get through all the challenges we have faced, and we both have always felt blessed to have all of you in our lives.

Michael, Sending prayers for your recovery. My sister and I so enjoyed having chicken and waffles with you at MK during the Dis Anniversary event. We are thankful that you are so willing to share your love and knowledge of Disney with all of us. and are sending our thoughts and prayers to you, that you will be recovering quickly. Be sure to take extra care of yourself, for we are all looking forward to many more years of podcasts.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, and hope all turns out will with the biopsy. Thank you for all that you do for the Dis community!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!