Prayer requests

MyLittlePiglet

DIS Veteran
I didn't really know what to call this thread. Some people post messages when they need a little (or big) prayer and let us know what is going on. Well here is my suggestion can we keep this thread for short details of situations and "directions" on who to pray for.

My little DD (almost 2) and I pray together everynight for Noah, but we do not know else to to specfically prayer for. We would love to have a list so to speak. So please post to prayer requests here.....

And that should be the name of the post!

I think this is a great idea! That way, we can all keep up with each other's prayer needs! :thumbsup2

A prayer for my friends sister Nikki, she just found out that she is expecting but she has severe digestive health problems. She was told she would never get pregnant. She loves kids and we are praying that this will be her miracle baby.

A prayer for our very own mod, Kayla, that her and her family have peaceful and happy times ahead and the sadness washes away.

Thank you for doing this so often if you mention prayer or God it is frightening to some. SO glad you did this it makes my heart dance! If you would not mind including my my dear friend Mary and her husband he has inpoertive lung cancer and is a vibrant loving father husband and freind who is 50 and we need many more years for my families own selfish reasons! We love having one of the good guys near and dear to us! Thank you!

This is such a good idea. Thank you all for the prayers for Noah. It means so much to all of my family.

This is a great idea. It's nice to have a reminder as times have gotten busy and I know I sometimes forget to take a minute and include everyone in my prayers. I will put this as a sticky so it can stay on top.

Great idea!!! I'm glad it's a sticky too so it won't get lost. Our family prays every night when we tuck the kids into bed. The kids often ask how their "extended DIS" families are doing.

Id love to be on the special prayer list for my son andrew to be able to walk soon...Thanks a bunch :grouphug:

To be honest, I had hoped that I would never post on this thread, but I just got word that my grandfather suffered a stroke last night and is in the hospital. He is 89. He is my last grandparent. Please keep him in your thoughts. His name is Frank. Thank you.

Mickster said:
To be honest, I had hoped that I would never post on this thread, but I just got word that my grandfather suffered a stroke last night and is in the hospital. He is 89. He is my last grandparent. Please keep him in your thoughts. His name is Frank. Thank you.
Mickster, I will put him in my thoughts and prayers right now.. I only have one grandparent left too so I know how you are feeling... :grouphug:
Let me know if you need anything...

Well, the news isn't good. As it turns out, he had a massive stroke. They aren't giving him much more time. :sad1:

:angel: Thank you for your prayers, but my grandfather passed away at 3:00 this afternoon. He didn't suffer too much and is in a much better place. :angel:

:angel: Thank you for your prayers, but my grandfather passed away at 3:00 this afternoon. He didn't suffer too much and is in a much better place. :angel:

Mickster said:
:grouphug:
I'm so sorry Mickster!!! :grouphug: Wish I could come over and give you a real hug! Take care of yourself and the kiddos!!

I'm so sorry, Mickster!! Sending you lots of hugs and pixie dust!!! :grouphug: Prayers for you and your family!

My dad went into the hospital last Wednesday with pancreatitis. Mickey and I went to MS Saturday and brought my mom back with us. My dad is her main caregiver and he was worried about her being at home alone. They were suposed to remove his gallblader today but canceled the surgery. He had a stroke during the night.

This is as much as I can remember from talking to the neurosurgeon this afternoon:
Almost all of the bleeding went into the areas of the brain that usually hold spinal fluid - a little into the brain itself - the doc said this was better than if the blood had all gone into the brain. The drain for spinal fluid is clogged so he was having a lot of pressure on his brain. The doc said the clog will clear itself after a few days but they needed to put in a drain to remove the blood and let it be replaced with clear spinal fluid.

He said that the rupture of the vessel was caused from (in order of probability) high blood pressure, a tiny tumor that didn't show on the ct scan, a congenital deformity, an anurism (some of these things may not be spelled correctly - sorry, I'm not that good at spelling medical things).

The nurse called me before she went home tonight and said that he came through the procedure to insert the drain well. His vital signs look good. We will just have to wait to see if he will get better and how much damage has been done to his brain.

We are taking my mom back to MS tomorrow and will be staying an unknown amount of time. My brother and his wife are flying in from Canada tomorrow also.

Please keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers and send hiim healing energy. He needs to recover from this - I am not ready for him to go.

I don't know when I will be able to get back online so it may be a while but I will post an update when I can.

Thanks in advance.
Sandy and Mickey (RealMickeysGirl and RealMickey)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter