Prayer requests

Good luck Mazda.. you'll be in my thoughts and prayers....

As for men and not cleaning up... when you find the reason behind us, you'll have to write a book because we are all asking that question!!!! :)

Its not so much that he won't clear up (I can't wipe down fast enough for him!:rolleyes1 ) its the way an eclectic collection of cookware and utensils are left on the hob for me to put away - specially left so i can't do anything until they are back in their proper places:headache: Our kitchen is very small, with little free space, so i can't just move elsewhere.

You're all taking my mind off it wonderfully!:goodvibes

My thoughts will be with you on Monday.

Let the men folk do everything for you for days!;)

With any luck they'll get good at house stuff and I can spend all my non-work time scrapping in future:rotfl:

I found out today that a good friend of mine has 7 inoperable brain tumors...He was diagnosed with aggressive lung cancer two years ago a went through successful round of surgery and radiation/chemo and had a clear scan six weeks ago. Apparently there are 5 small tumors and 2 of "sizable" proportions. It's brain cancer.

Please keep him in your thoughts - I appreciate it...

Rhonda

Oh, Rhonda, I am soooo sorry! I will definitely keep him in my prayers.

oh Rhonda that's just awful. i will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

I'm very new here, but I truly believe in the power of prayer. So here's my little prayer request.

Last night my husband, our 6 month old daughter and myself were in a car accident. We were hit behind the drivers side door. Thankfully my daughter was on the other side of the car. I however was not. I took the brunt of the collision. As a result I have a 'stable' fractured pelvic bone, lots of bruising and swelling. Due to the kind of fracture, I am able to move around with help of crutches, and hopefully soon on my own. The only thing they can do for me is give me pain medication.

Being on crutches and looking after a 6 month old is not easy. The insurance company is looking into finding some Home Care to give me a hand during the day so my husband can go back to work.

So I guess my prayer request would be for the insurance company to find someone to help me during the day. Thanking God that my daughter was on the other side of the car and not where the collision was. Quick healing for me, and prayers that my husband will stop feeing responsible for all this.

Thank You!

So sorry to hear about your accident Michelle- I will be praying for you.

Rebecca

Prayers from our house to yours...
Speaking from experience w/a friend that had the same problem....don't push yourself.... take things slow (I know that hard w/ such a little one at home).. hope insurance is able to find you some help soon!!!

Prayers and Pixie Dust Michelle! I have been where you are. DH,the kids, and I were in an accident 1 1/2 years ago. It's been a tough road but we are slowly moving forward. One thing that most Drs overlook is your mood. I found that my fuse was really short with the kids in the weeks following the accident. So be aware of your moods and feelings. I agree with Nancy, don't push yourself, do push for the insurance to get you the help you need.
Glad you don't need surgery. That will help speed up your recovery.

Thank you for your prayers everyone. As for my mood, right now i just find it extremely difficult to care for my little girl. It breaks my heart that I can't cuddle her at night like she's use to (at the moment it hurts too much). I'm trying not to take the Tylenol 3's as I want to get back to breast feeding her ASAP.

I will keep you posted. Thanks again :grouphug:

Can y'all please pray for my SIL??? She is 20 weeks pregnant and has severe asthma. I saw her yesterday and she had come down with the 'crud.' My BIL texted me this morning to say he was taking her to the ER because she couldn't breathe. She was given steroids and wasn't getting better so they transferred her to the main hospital and are putting her in ICU to help get it under control. The baby has been fine- heartbeat has been ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter