Prayer requests

oh ashley that is so scary. i will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. please let us know how they are doing. your bil must be so beside himself. not only is he worring about his wife, but his unborn baby as well. :hug:

Thanks Holly! Her chest x-rays came back clear, they are keeping her 24- 48 hours to figure out why she still can't breathe. Her ob is keeping her on the meds which stressed SIL out. They are monitoring the baby and she is doing just fine through it all.

Prayers from our home to theirs and yours!!

Please keep Great Grandpa (Gramps) in your prayers..he was admitted this morning to the hospital for CHF. :( Grams said last night was really bad and he told her he was ready to give up. ;( He can't give up; he hasn't spoken to me.. I plan to call tomorrow morning once they have him in a room or back home.... Grams is exhausted... This is DH's grandparents who we spent vacation time w/ in Ft. Myers this past June... This will be devestating to DH and myself...as we are the favorites... (especially me!!)

Oh hugs and prayers Nan!!! That's so sad that he wanted to give up. Making me tear up. Prayers for the whole family!:hug:

Nancy--lots of prayers and pixie dust to your family!!

Ashley--I hope your SIL is doing ok!!! Lots of prayers to you all, too!!

Prayers from our home to theirs and yours!!

Please keep Great Grandpa (Gramps) in your prayers..he was admitted this morning to the hospital for CHF. :( Grams said last night was really bad and he told her he was ready to give up. ;( He can't give up; he hasn't spoken to me.. I plan to call tomorrow morning once they have him in a room or back home.... Grams is exhausted... This is DH's grandparents who we spent vacation time w/ in Ft. Myers this past June... This will be devestating to DH and myself...as we are the favorites... (especially me!!)

oh Nan that's awful. My dad has CHF. it's scary.
prayers and pixie dust to your family. i'll be keeping you in my thoughts. poor Grams. keep us up to date.

Thank you everyone. She is better this morning and may get to move out of ICU. The baby is still doing well!

Good news ASH!! That is great to hear!!!

DH is due to call Gramps this AM.. .his mother (DH's mother) called and was demanding that we fly her down. WHAT? I don't think so... She capable of working; doesn't because of past work problems .. If anyone is flying down it will be DH and myself...

ok everyone. i'm in need of some prayers and pixie dust.
we just got the results of my mom's ct scan and she needs to have a few more test to rule out the things they found on the scan.
PLEASE, PLEASE keep her in your thoughts and prayers for the next 2 test.

i'm so completly worried right now. i want to sit and cry and can not because she's at my house and i have a board meeting in less than an hour.

:sad1:

:hug: Praying for you and your mom Holly! I'm here if you need me, you've got my number! :hug:

Holly, me too - I'll will keep you and your mom in my thoughts - keep us posted

prayers Holly.. lets get the info we need and we can go from there.. You know we are here for you!!!!

Just got some info on my mom today (neglected to tell me till after the fact).. she had skin biopsy today.. yep, didn't tell me...I'm the oldest...
awaiting results to determine our next step.... ergh!

oh no Nan! i'm so sorry to hear this. i'll keep you mom in my thoughts and prayers also.

i posted this already, but it must have not gone thru.

Need prayers for a friend.

Kim is a teacher at the kids school, she found a lump last week that was bad and grew fast, actually protruding from the skin. She had surgery Tuesday and it came back as Breast Cancer. The Drs tested it right there and did a mastectomy. They said it was big but they think they got it all.

She is only 30 and has 2 kids, DD is the same age as my DD and her little boy is only 1.
We are doing food drives for her so she has meals. And the principal and I will be taking turns getting her kids to and from daycare.

I know she is young and relatively healthy but we are all really really worried for her. So she could use all the prayers she can get.

Thanks

That is so scary! Prayers and :hug: for your friend, lets hope they got the lot.

Buffy that is so scary. Hope they got it all. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter