Prayer requests

Oh my goodness, that is just terrible. Hugs, prayers and pixie dust!

My mum had a fall yesterday and broker her wrist :scared1: She's in surgery now :scared: She's supposed to be going on vacation on Monday, so I hope she's well enough for that and doesn't get complications. Its her left wrist, but still.... She's nearly 70.

Best of luck to her Mazda.. please let us know how she makes out w/ the surgery.. I sure hope they are able to go on vacation!!!

Prayers and pixie dust to all of you!!!

oh Mazda. i will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. hopefully she will still be able to have her vacation.
:hug:

Thanks all. They operated and put a plate in her wrist, because they tried setting it but it wouldn't stay. She's going on her vacation - its a company that pick you up in a taxi, take you to the ocach and carry all your bags, so actually she's better there than at home as she won't have to cook. She'll be in plaster for at least 6 weeks:headache: DH and I drove over to help her sort out some bits, and we've borrowed her car so I can be the taxi when DH is at work - we don't have two normally as I get the train to work and walk to the High Street (my groceries are delivered) so we try to do our bit for the planet. But then she does drama/orchestra/scout runs etc. Now I'll be doing them so no :drinking1 with my dinner:rolleyes1

ETA - she's gone on vacation and just called to say she got there OK.

Heard last night that a very close friend (we were like cousins when we were younger, though since we've grown up and had families we've not been so close) died yesterday of liver failure. she had been ill for some time, but they thought she had stabilised and was on the list for a transplant. Then a couple of weeks ago she developed jaundice and had to be taken in. there was nothing more they could do. She leaves two daughters of 17 and 8, plus parents, brother, nephew and 2 nieces (and of course her partner of the alst 10 years).:angel:

Heard last night that a very close friend (we were like cousins when we were younger, though since we've grown up and had families we've not been so close) died yesterday of liver failure. she had been ill for some time, but they thought she had stabilised and was on the list for a transplant. Then a couple of weeks ago she developed jaundice and had to be taken in. there was nothing more they could do. She leaves two daughters of 17 and 8, plus parents, brother, nephew and 2 nieces (and of course her partner of the alst 10 years).:angel:

oh Mazda i'm so sorry to hear this. my thoughts and prayers are with you and her family. :hug:

Thanks. I didn't think it would affect me so much - I hate to think what they are going through. Her mum is especially in pieces - wondering where she went wrong (the liver failure was alcohol-related). And her brother had several times tried to get her to stop, for the sake of the girls if nothing else. But she wouldn't stop until she was hospitalised the first time.

So sorry to hear this, Mazda. Many prayers.:hug:

Please pray for my girlfriend who just lost her 3 day only preemie baby. He fought as hard as he could and is now in a better place. Please pray that my friend and her husband find peace and comfort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter