Prayers and positive thoughts needed for a young widow...

starrzone

<font color=purple>Quirky with snack cakes<br><fon
I just heard the horrible news that the husband of a girl I used to babysit passed away due to complications from a minor outpatient operation. He was 31...they had a toddler and she is expecting #2. They were both teachers and such wonderful people...why do these things happen?? It is so, SO unfair... :(

I just heard the horrible news that the husband of a girl I used to babysit passed away due to complications from a minor outpatient operation. He was 31...they had a toddler and she is expecting #2. They were both teachers and such wonderful people...why do these things happen?? It is so, SO unfair... :(

:hug:

That makes me so sad :( Any idea what the surgery was? Not trying to be nosy, just makes me nervous too as my DH has lots of surgeries due to a health condition.

Praying for this family, I’m really sorry to hear that

That makes me so sad :( Any idea what the surgery was? Not trying to be nosy, just makes me nervous too as my DH has lots of surgeries due to a health condition.

Praying for this family, I’m really sorry to hear that

My mother told me it was a routine wisdom tooth extraction...super-scary for me too because my husband has an appointment next month for the same thing.

Oh how sad, my heart breaks for that woman.
My sister lost her 35 year old husband to a heart attack in 2001, she was 28 and their baby 9 months old.
It was the most devastating thing I have lived through, watching her suffer like that, the shock and disbelief.
We pulled through as a family and did whatever we could to help her. He was a very loved man and had many friends who were there for her too.

I had a friend whose sister's husband died after going to the dentist and getting an infection, he thought he had a flu bug and ignored it, they were young and had small children too. Be alert after a dentist appt. for any changes in your health, people don't put two and two together sometimes.

This is very very sad. Such a routine surgery, so unexpected, so young. I hope that she will have good support from family and friends.

My mother told me it was a routine wisdom tooth extraction...super-scary for me too because my husband has an appointment next month for the same thing.

Oh my gosh, that is scary! I’m sure that is extremely rare though and that your husband will be just fine. Hope his procedure goes well, and continued prayers for this family

Thanks, everyone...the funeral is tomorrow and there's a winter storm warning. This poor family...I wish there was something I could do. I was thinking of offering to babysit for her in a few months when her new baby is born, if she wants to get out of the house without her older child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter