Prayers for Carol

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
For those that don't follow @Merry Mousketeer (Michael Bowling) on Facebook, please see what he posted about 4 hours ago, and join me in sending some good thoughts, healing light, and pixie dust to his wife, @Disney Enabler, Carol.

40 years ago on July 1 we had our first date! After many happy years of marriage, two children, one grandchild, I am sitting next to Carol in ER. She is stable, but we would appreciate prayers and pixie dust.

For those who haven't been forced to read my story, my wife and I met Carol at last years Megameet. While Michael was sharing stories at the ice cream social, we stayed off to the side talking with Carol. She is an amazing woman and had a huge smile on her face a few days later when we ran into each other at the podcast, and again at Homecoming. It seemed like fate kept bringing us together for that weekend.

Best thoughts for both Carol and Michael.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me notes and good wishes.

This has been a difficult health week but we have a good plan moving forward. To quickly recap I knew my cancer has been popping more tumors recently and that a few of these tumors were getting large. On Tuesday morning I had a tumor explode with uncontrollable bleeding. The Folsom Fire Dept was fantastic and ER did a great job of dealing with a vein that was impacted by a tumor. On Thursday I began daily radiation on two different sites on my leg. I will continue this for the next 3 weeks and then I follow it with aggressive chemotherapy for 2 days repeating the chemotherapy every 3 weeks. I will also be taking a heavy dose of steroids so don't be surprised if I get a bit more emotional. It won't be easy but I know I can get through this.

I want to let you know that I will do everything I can to attend functions, lead my PH calls and meetings, and generally just keep my life as normal as possible. I am hopeful that I will be able to sneak in a couple of trips we have planned mainly because I want to enjoy the company of our friends.
I appreciate all of your support, good wishes, prayers, and pixie dust. I look forward to happy, fun days ahead. Remember, it's a great day to be alive!!!

Great to hear from you Carol. I believe the best treatments always work better with a positive attitude and love in your heart. Wishing all the best as you continue on.

You are a true warrior, Carol. Fight the good fight, and know that you have others out here pulling for you as hard as we possibly can, and also sending you as much healing light, virtual hugs, and love as we possibly can too!! :love: :grouphug: I only wish I could hug you in PERSON sometime SOON!! I certainly hope I get to meet you and rectify that someday in the future!! :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter