Pre booking restaurants

PAULINE HALL

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me that if you don't book restaurants in advance i.e. Cinderella's table in the Magic Kingdom etc you cannot just turn up and get a table on the evening you wish, having never been before we are not sure what we should book in advance. We don't want to dissapoint the children so any help would be greatly appreciated.
:)

Some priority seating reservations are very hard to get. Breakfast at Cinderella's castle is probably the worst. If you want that you really need to book in advance as there is very little to no chance of getting in on the day. I believe lunch and dinner are easier to obtain but they do not have characters.
With most other places you will probably be OK. If I really want to eat somewhere I ring in advance. I usually book 3 or 4 before I go. The other 'nice to do' restaurants I just take my chance - sometimes we get in sometimes we don't.
It depends a lot on when you are going. When we went over Christmas it was harder to get in but when we went in February there was no problem.

Angela

Just to agree with what Angela has suggested - make a PS before you leave if you know you'll be disappointed to miss out on a particluar meal, or if you have a set time / day you'd like to book. Otherwise, you'll probably be able to book once you get there, especially if you can be flexible.
I believe lunch and dinner are easier to obtain but they do not have characters.
In case you read that the wrong way (although I'm sure Angela meant it the right way!) - Cinderella's Royal Table has characters only at Breakfast, but there are other places in WDW which have character meals all day.

Thanks for the replies, I have looked at the PS website but I can'y seem to find
a phone number for booking, does anyone have it?

From Deb's Unofficial WDW Guide website:

Central Reservations Office (CRO) can handle all your PS events. CRO can be reached at 407-WDISNEY (407-934-7639). If you have a Disney Club card, you can call 800-933-3975. However, you can also call WDW Dining directly at 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463). Dining PS can be made from 7 AM to 10 PM weekdays and 7 AM to 8 PM on holidays and weekends.

Hope this helps.

Pauline,

just to emphasise, if you want to eat at Cindys then you need to ring exactly 60days out, precisely at 7am(Noon our time) and you also need a lot of luck. I would try for every day that you will be there, and you shoud hopefuly get through for one of them.

You will also need to pay a deposit - this is only for Cindys, not for other restaurants.

bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter