Pre Buy Tickets This Year

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
now granted this is not something that I can do at the moment....I do have trip coming up in September 07.......only suggestion I can give is that if you are planning to go in the future and can afford to do so....buy the tickets now.....before the increase goes into effect in 2008. I know it is hard to so if you have a big family....but maybe even buying some of the tickets ahead of time would save some money off the total ticket price if you wait until next year.........even buying the 10 day ticket with no expiration can help with savings, but ofcourse only if you can do it.

I know that you can't buy tickets for 3 trips but saving money for your next trip and then moving forward and buying tickets at different times will allow to save money before additional increases occur........I know it is something people may not want to do......but with the popularity of Disney, they feel that they can keep raising prices until they feel a dent in their pockets........its just like sporting events, theatre, movies......the price keeps going up but people still go....................its the market we live in....and unfortunately we pay for it in the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter