Pre-Cruise ABD Short Escape - Affect Boarding Group?

leannak

DIS Veteran
Does taking an Adventures By Disney Short Escape before a Disney Cruise affect your boarding group? I heard they let the ABD guests register faster at the port (in the Concierge line?), but does that then affect which boarding group you are in? I'm sorry - I'm new to this. Also, I guess everyone who is going to the cruise gets transferred to the port together, regardless of your scheduled Port Arrival Time... so does your scheduled PAT even matter??

Does taking an Adventures By Disney Short Escape before a Disney Cruise affect your boarding group? I heard they let the ABD guests register faster at the port (in the Concierge line?), but does that then affect which boarding group you are in? I'm sorry - I'm new to this. Also, I guess everyone who is going to the cruise gets transferred to the port together, regardless of your scheduled Port Arrival Time... so does your scheduled PAT even matter??
I can only speak to our experience last year, but yes, all of us going on the cruise were transported together to the terminal. We all got to check in at the concierge line, and we received a card for the second boarding group. Our scheduled PAT did not matter. I hope you have a great ABD and cruise!:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts