Pre MVMCP dinner

cpfolk

Mouseketeer
DH and I are visiting for the first time during the holidays. We will have two days post cruise, one Epcot and one for the party. My thoughts are to visit the MK hotels after breakfast to see the decorations. Where should we grab a late lunch before we head to the party? Our only experiences in those hotels have been Roaring Fork, Kona, and the Princess Dinner at the Grand. We enjoy all food and it’s our first time without kids, so help me decide! Bonus points for great holiday views.

On party nights you can enter the MK at 4 with your ticket, so before you plan dinner, I htink you should decide how late you are going to enter.

I would resort hop, and end up at WL for dinner at a CS restaurant, and then take the boat to MK. Or start at WL, head over to the Monorail resorts and end up ar the CR for dinner. If you want a ts meal, look to see what is open. The monorail restaurants are busy before the party.

How about afternoon tea at the Garden View Tea Room at GF??? That would be my choice for a mid-afternoon relaxing meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter