Pre-Official 2019 MNSSHP Discussion, Closed - “Official” Thread now up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked! Now I need to decide if I should do the Sunday party which is the cheapest or a Tuesday for $15
More

I’m considering buying tickets for October
3rd and 4th, since my son has those dates and the following weekend off from school. I’ll be at WDW for a couple of days around the Magic Kingdom Moonlight Magic and will decide and buy at that time.

So early! Total FOMO, but I think I will wait to buy until I have flights booked.

Wow I cannot believe this either!!!! Perhaps Disney has been reading our board and decided to change their planning???!!! Happy pixie dust for all of us!!! I just bought my ticket for 9/17 see you all there.

Debating between Oct 29 and Nov 1 since we will be down there for the Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon Weekend...leaning towards the 29th since my husband runs the 10K on the 2nd. I'm not quite sure how he will do on a couple hours of sleep.

I went to the party in September 2017 with a friend. I saw last year most parties were really busy. I'm bringing 3 of my kids and my husband this year in August and it will be 450 dollars for us all. I just don't know if it's worth it since my little guy will only want to trick or treat and the lines and crowds are huge now.

I went to the party in September 2017 with a friend. I saw last year most parties were really busy. I'm bringing 3 of my kids and my husband this year in August and it will be 450 dollars for us all. I just don't know if it's worth it since my little guy will only want to trick or treat and the lines and crowds are huge now.

This is what I’m debating... and leaning against going...

That's how it seems to me. Now why can't they get the dang After Hours dates set :sad2:

My guess is that alone doesn't fill rooms, it just creates more income. BUT for some of us who can, we might book a trip specifically for that.

I've been going to these parties since 2006. I seem to remember back when I would buy tickets as soon as they went on sale (less dates) that they would pop up in April, maybe even first week of May ???? But January, it seems crazy to sell them this early unless you are pushing for room commitments.

I would never book my Sept trip this early without the commitment I used to make each year with Free Dining. NOW do you think they offered or sold fewer FD rooms (I remember when that would sell out in days) and this is part two to get the rooms filled.

That's what I'm thinking too. It's just too busy to he paying that much for it. Maybe I'll get lucky enough to do an after hours instead

I also am not sure how much past 9/930 my kids would make it... so even more money for not a great advantage

Sorry I know this has been mentioned before but what time do they start making you leave the park if you don't have MNSSHP tickets?

Woohoo! I guessed right! Lol!

Going on our first disney cruise Oct. 18-21. Booked the night before counting on a party night. So now, Halloween party on the 17th, then Halloween cruise the next day! Thanks for announcing early, Disney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter