Pre-Order Race Jackets

runjanerun

Earning My Ears
Are the pre-order race jackets basically the same for every race? I've been doing Disney races for a year now, and they seem to be essentially the same jacket (color, cut, material) for every race. Just different graphics.

I have one for Princess Half Marathon weekend last year (2015), and am debating whether to pre-order the jacket for the 2017 Princess races. But if it is essentially the same jacket, not sure I want to shell out $90+.

So far they have been what you've said - essentially the same except for the graphic.

If you do pre-order and don't like it, you can return it at the expo. You'd lose the Active.com fees though.

Was the princess preorder jacket last year the cute pink/magenta quilted one or was it black? Do the expo jackets sell out quickly?

I like the preorder jackets because they usually have the course on them. Expo jackets usually just have some words and sparkles.

We pre-order the jackets for every race now. If we don't like the design, we just return it. So far I've only kept the Star Wars Dark Side jacket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter