Pre-ordered merch?

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
Hi all - SO psyched, this will be my first RunDisney event...We're doing the 10k. I pre-ordered a few items (jersey & other) when I registered. Do I pick that up at the expo as well? We won't really have a lot of expo time as we get in on Friday am & want to spend a few hours at the parks too, so the expo is going to pick up stuff & go. I am sure this won't be my only RD event, just the first :)

Thanks

Hi all - SO psyched, this will be my first RunDisney event...We're doing the 10k. I pre-ordered a few items (jersey & other) when I registered. Do I pick that up at the expo as well? We won't really have a lot of expo time as we get in on Friday am & want to spend a few hours at the parks too, so the expo is going to pick up stuff & go. I am sure this won't be my only RD event, just the first :)

Thanks
Yes, these will be inside the merchandise area inside the arena. You can see a map of this in the event guide that runDisney emailed you a link for.

Yes there will be an area in the Arena since you are going on Friday you won’t need to worry about the VQ

Piggy-backing off this:
If you DO pre-order, and go on the first day of the expo, you still have to join the VQ, right? Because you still have to go into the area to pick up your stuff, and if you want to exchange sizes you would need to be in the arena.

If you DO pre-order, and go on the first day of the expo, you still have to join the VQ, right?
Believe that was the case during Princess. Now they may change that going forward as I know there were some complaints about it, but since the VQ is only first day, and usually not even the full first day, I'm guessing it will stay.

Believe that was the case during Princess. Now they may change that going forward as I know there were some complaints about it, but since the VQ is only first day, and usually not even the full first day, I'm guessing it will stay.
Right. You still have to go *into* the arena to pick up your pre-ordered stuff.

If you didn't have to have a VQ group on day 1 to go in and pick up your pre-orders, and it's all in the same room, that would make a pre-order like a potentially refundable $ILL. Just sayin. I could just pre-order something to get to skip the line/wait in theory, if everything is in the same room.

Yes, you have to join the VQ because the pick up is inside the main merchandise area. It isn't the best set up how they did it for Princess and based on the maps its the same for Springtime. I wish they would've changed that a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter