Pre park open breakfast reservations

Jess.stw

Mouseketeer
My ADR window opens tomorrow and we want to do a couple of pre park open breakfasts (we are early risers in general).

What ones does everyone like the best?

I am thinking of BOG or CRT at Magic Kingdom
What about at the other parks?

What time are they generally available? An hour before open? A half hour? I’ve been practicing and see only half an hour typically, is that all they do or are they just full earlier?

I’m a huge garden grill fan

the restaurant is unique and slowly turns to see parts of living w the land
the best character interaction! Pluto is the best
food! I love the cinnamon Bun. I like the rest of the food and the fact it’s brought to me Vs buffet style.

And if you don't mind pushing things along a little bit, a PPO Garden Grill ADR can be a great way to get on Soarin' first thing with no wait. Helps save your Tier 1 FP for something else in the park.

The tempo of the meal and character visits at your table is usually very quick, especially first thing - so unless you're the kind to dine for hours, this is often a great strategy. Ask for the check after you sit down just to get that taken care of early.

BoG PPO provides the advantage of being in the park and likely being able to line up early for 7DMT or PP, two otherwise popular rope drop attractions. CRT is OK if you're not looking to get any rope drop time in - usually takes too long.

When we do the garden grill we go ahead and pay whenever get there. Then we are downstairs by 8:45-8:50. They usually let you in early, then you head immediately to TT. Great opportunity as well as good food and character interactions. It’s also fun to walk through a mostly empty park.

For MK I like BOG because once again you can be in and out and not feel as if you’re rushing. I almost booked CRT but I’m paying as I go and didn’t want to prepay as that money is earmarked towards MNSSHP.

Ok garden grill for the win! That’s def on the list now!

tell me about CRT prepay if we are on the dining plan so we still need to do that? (DDxp)

I know you have to pay upon booking but I’m not sure how it’s works with the dining plan. It is 2 dining credits though.

I know you have to pay upon booking but I’m not sure how it’s works with the dining plan. It is 2 dining credits though.

Thanks! Yes I knew the two credits! For anyone who comes later I did not have to pay, they took my dining plan.

Thank you! I thought that may be the case but it has been many years since we used the dining plan. I really much prefer CRT bit we’re doing a budget this go around. It took us much convincing to get my DH to agree to the trip as he plans to retire later this year. (I told him all the more reason to go now as we will have to cut back after he retires).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!