Pre-Park Opening BOG broken into separate reservations?

Jacie

Disney Obsessed!
Hi guys!

There are four of us traveling in December and I completely missed our ADR window because I'm a scatterbrain.
So I've been trying to get our favorites and had some good success with most except BOG.
We always try to do a pre-park opening at BOG so we can grab a castle picture and then some food before the crowds. All I've managed to get is a spot for 2, a spot for 1, and another spot for one. They're all within 15 minutes of each other.
Now I know with a regular restaurant, an ADR like this could cause problems because they'd be looking for a table for 1, a table for 1, and a table for 2. But with a place like BOG with self seating, will it matter?
I can try to cancel all three and rebook for four but the chances of that actually happening aren't always good.

Any advice? Is this something I could do for lunch, too? Thanks!

Hi guys!

There are four of us traveling in December and I completely missed our ADR window because I'm a scatterbrain.
So I've been trying to get our favorites and had some good success with most except BOG.
We always try to do a pre-park opening at BOG so we can grab a castle picture and then some food before the crowds. All I've managed to get is a spot for 2, a spot for 1, and another spot for one. They're all within 15 minutes of each other.
Now I know with a regular restaurant, an ADR like this could cause problems because they'd be looking for a table for 1, a table for 1, and a table for 2. But with a place like BOG with self seating, will it matter?
I can try to cancel all three and rebook for four but the chances of that actually happening aren't always good.

Any advice? Is this something I could do for lunch, too? Thanks!

As long as they're all before official opening, you should be fine and all of you should be able to get into the park at just before 8:00.

Lunch would work too, but I wouldn't want them more than 15 min a part as they could make the latter ones wait.

We've actually done this - especially during busy times when it's hard to get reservations (ie: spring break). You should all be fine - just check in together ! Also you may want to order your food ahead of time - we always try to do that and it's much faster that way... have fun!

When was your last visit? It's much harder to get empty castle shots since they changed the open show and let people onto Main Street starting at 7:45 for a 9AM open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter