Pre Park Opening H&V after SWGE opening?

Mambo Junkie

DIS Veteran
Has anyone who is scheduled to go in early September been able to get a PPO for H&V? I've been looking every day ad the earliest I see is 9:00 am. I was wondering if anyone had gotten one or if they won't be doing early entry for the opening weeks. I can find them for Saturday and Sunday, but they're probablt opening at 8:00 anyway or EMH.
Thanks!

Has anyone who is scheduled to go in early September been able to get a PPO for H&V? I've been looking every day ad the earliest I see is 9:00 am. I was wondering if anyone had gotten one or if they won't be doing early entry for the opening weeks. I can find them for Saturday and Sunday, but they're probablt opening at 8:00 anyway or EMH.
Thanks!
I responded to a thread on the TPAS board of someone who booked a 8:05am, I seriously think that for sept they're extending the opening hour to 8am with a possible 7am EMH so a H&V early reservation won't benefit at all

I responded to a thread on the TPAS board of someone who booked a 8:05am, I seriously think that for sept they're extending the opening hour to 8am with a possible 7am EMH so a H&V early reservation won't benefit at all
We are doing a split stay and I plan to avoid the park on the weekends. Do you think late September it will be full? I was thinking of the ressie as more of a way to actually get into the park than to get an earlier start. I've been debating about doing a lunch or dinner, but if we are offsite by then, I still may not get in with a later reservation time. My DH really wants to see it. For myself, I'd wait (years, lol). I was looking at the possibility of an EMH for Sunday, but I'm sure weekends are going to be awful, at least for a while. I have been at MK before when you literally could not move, and it's no fun.

We are doing a split stay and I plan to avoid the park on the weekends. Do you think late September it will be full? I was thinking of the ressie as more of a way to actually get into the park than to get an earlier start. I've been debating about doing a lunch or dinner, but if we are offsite by then, I still may not get in with a later reservation time. My DH really wants to see it. For myself, I'd wait (years, lol). I was looking at the possibility of an EMH for Sunday, but I'm sure weekends are going to be awful, at least for a while. I have been at MK before when you literally could not move, and it's no fun.
there really isn't any way to tell. I would try and book and then follow the opening at DL and the first couple of weeks here and then you can cancel if you feel you don't need it. As long as you have a reservation, even for the evening, you will get in unless the park reaches Phase 4 closure for everyone

there really isn't any way to tell. I would try and book and then follow the opening at DL and the first couple of weeks here and then you can cancel if you feel you don't need it. As long as you have a reservation, even for the evening, you will get in unless the park reaches Phase 4 closure for everyone
Thank you! I have only been to WDW 1 time when a park was closed because of overcrowding, and that was years ago. That would probably be a Phase 1 or 2 these days!

Thank you! I have only been to WDW 1 time when a park was closed because of overcrowding, and that was years ago. That would probably be a Phase 1 or 2 these days!
yes, the parks haven't hit phase 4 since MK did April 7th 2009

Lol it was actually college Spring Break of March 1974. The only non auto transport at the time was monorail from either Polynesian or Contemporary. We had driven straight to MK from Tarpon Springs and were talking about leaving to find a motel then coming back. A CM heard us and told us we probably wouldn’t get back in as they had almost turned enough people away to fill up the parking lot again.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter