Pre-Trip Disney Movie Nights

jenndot

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! :)

As I am beginning to plan my family's first trip to Disney World, I wanted to make sure that both of my kids were completely familiar with all of the characters that they would see and the rides. I am wanting to have some themed family movie nights to accomplish this and to build excitement pre-trip.

For example, the night we watch Finding Nemo - maybe we eat goldfish, or Swedish fish or play the card game "Go Fish" together before the movie. I've seen blog posts somewhere with some ideas similar to this before, but I can't seem to locate them now. I tried searching the forums to see if there was any similar info out here but didn't come up with anything.

Does anyone out there have any ideas that they would share? Or can point me in the direction of a thread or blog that does?

Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter