Pre-Trip Excitement!

abbychamber

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

My next Disney trip is coming up in three weeks! My family is taking my 3 year-old nephew for the first time and he is very excited to ride on an airplane and see Mickey and his friends!

I'm trying to drum up even more excitement as we count down the days. My idea is to send him a package from Mickey (or Mr. Incredible--his other favorite) that says they are excited for them to visit. I've been looking for little gifts to send in the package, but am not feeling very creative. Does anyone have any ideas that may be super special?

The other super fun thing you can do is make a paper loop chain, and every day tear one off. Of course that can backfire a little if he gets a hold of it and understands enough that if he tears them all off at once he thinks its time to go. LOL We had that problem once with a 5 year old. "But Mommy this is the last one, its time to goto Mickey" with that big 5 year old grin. LOL There were still 20 days left before it was really time to go.

You could get something like this and give him a couple every couple days until its time to go with a note from whatever characters.

https://www.amazon.com/Clubhouse-Fi...argid=aud-829758849484:pla-570264016050&psc=1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter