Pre Trip plans: 14 day WDW trip + free dining Aug 2018

Davkind76

Mouseketeer
Greetings!

We have the ULTIMATE (for us) 14 day WDW trip coming up in August. After MANY changes, additions, subtractions, and ADRs, I THINK we are ready...At least until FP day lol

We are staying at Pop Century (standard pool view ~ hoping the 50's are refurbished by then) for the renovated rooms, dedicated buses, and good price for us (we are park people so paying big $ for the resort is kind of a waste for us)

We also got FREE DINING ( which cost me $1130 total but we are getting 13 TS each+ 13 QS each + 52 snacks, and the refill mugs...do the math and you can see that it may not be ACTUALLY be free, but based on our reservations, it will save me AT LEAST $600 and prob more)

Here is our FINAL (prob not lol) ITINERARY

Day 1 ~ Travel ~ Pool ~ Disney Springs for dinner, The Void, Balloon and merch acquisition (Gotta have that Disney bling!)upload_2018-6-2_23-31-6.gif

Also...watching some of WWE SUMMERSLAM in our room somehow as we are big wrestling fans

Day 2 ~ Epcot
meals: QS lunch + Biergarten dinner

Day 3 ~ MK 1
Early Morning Magic to start off the vacay in style (and not have to worry about that 7dmt FP upload_2018-6-2_23-31-6.gif)

meals: EMM buffet breakfast and Crystal Palace early dinner

Day 4 ~ DHS1
meals: HVine Fantasmic lunch + QS dinner

Day 5 ~ MK 2
meals: Cinderella's Castle + Liberty Tavern

Day 6 ~ Typhoon Lagoon
meals: QS lunch + away to Ohana for dinner upload_2018-6-2_23-31-6.gif

Day 7 ~ EP 2
meals: Akerhaus lunch + QS dinner

Day 8~ MK and AK 1
Early Morning Magic at MK (Yes! our 2nd EMM of the trip...dont hate)

over to AK for the rest of the day

meals: EMM buffet + Tusker House ROL package

River of Lights

Day 9 ~ DHS 2
meals: Sci-Fi lunch + 50's Prime Dinner

Day 10 ~ rest + HALLOWEEN PARTY!
No park for today...we only have a 10 day ticket...BUT

Chef Mickey's 2pm lunch

Bippidi Boppidi Boutique at 5pm in MK for my daughters makeup + hair for her Halloween costume :)

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at night! (we can go in at 4pm)
meals: QS Pop breakfast, Chef Mickeys 3pm lunch, QS dinner (Pecos Bills)

Day 11 ~ AK 2
meals: Flame & BBQ QS lunch + Boma dinner

excursion to AKL to tour and eat in evening

Day 12 ~ EP 3
FOOD. AND. WINE. OPENING. DAY.

meals: Do I really need to tell you that our combined 52 free dining snacks will be put to good use here??

Day 13 ~ DHS, EP, MK
morning DHS FP (Aero and Tower are DD12 fav rides)

aft EP f+w lunch

and...YES...

ANOTHER Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party to FINISH our vacation (W a Be Our Guest special dinner upload_2018-6-2_23-31-6.gif

Day 14 ~ travel
11am flight so not too early

*notes:dogdance:

I have 13 + TS reserved for our 13 days of dining but not 13 QS (we are 2 meal a day peeps...early lunch and early dinner)

*already paid for Cindy Castle so not counting those 2 TS credits already forgotten

I plan on using some of the QS credits at EP F=W ( I hear you get 3 snacks for it if bought together)

we do plan to take some aft breaks when needed (short pool and naps), and/or Early evenings if tired

The first Halloween party will be our real dress up night and the second is just staying out late to say goodbye upload_2018-6-2_23-31-6.gif

All the restaurants we are hitting are on our list because we like or want to try 1st time. Got lucky getting a BOG Halloween reservation and the Ohana was prob the hardest to get. As much as I want to fiddle with the vacation (one of the best parts!), I am VERY happy with our restaurants and timings.

This is my FP priority list when I log on 60 days ahead of time:

HS 8/22 tier 1

Ep 8/20 tier 1

AK 8/26 pandora

MK 8/21space/splash/Big

HS 8/27 tier 1

Ep 8/25 tier 1

HS 8/22 tower/aero

AK 8/29 pandora

MK 8/23 space/splash/Big

HS 8/31 Slinky/Tower/Aero

AK 8/26 safari/everest

HS 8/27 tower/aero

AK 8/29 safari/everest

EP 8/30 tier 1

Ep 8/20 extra

Ep 8/25 extra

EP 8/30 extra

MK 8/28 Halloween? (if the minions online let me choose Halloween FP for after 4pm on the 28th when we don't have a park day)

So ...what do you think??

We have done an 10 day before (last year) and feel ready for the 14 day now.

Not possible to hit EVERY good restaurant, but we hit the ones we wanted

I look forward to your feedback upload_2018-6-2_23-31-6.gifAND I look fwd to updating with any changes, FP selections, AND an actual TRIP REPORT when we are done :)

:rockband::rockband::rockband:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter