Predicting HS closing hours at Thanksgiving time?

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
I know none of us really know what time the park will close until it's official but usually I look at the holiday hours from the prior year to get a good idea. However, last year Toy Story land wasn't open yet and that may change things.
HS is currently listed as closing at 8pm and last Thanksgiving had a 9pm close. But also comparing that to AK hours they were open last Thanksgiving till 10pm. (Pandora was of course already open then) but area currently listed at 8pm. So I expect the AK hours to extend to 10 and wondering if HS will too.
Just looking for opinions as I am obsessing over my FP's since my 60 day mark is at the end of the week.
Thanks!

Actually, the official calendar on My Disney Experience has HS closing at 9 o'clock now. It changed a while back. That said, I will be surprised and disappointed if it does not get extended to 10, or even 11.

Any guesses on the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend. It seems that's when the holiday hours end. I see that HS is updated to the 9pm during that holiday week but listed as 8pm on that Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!