Preferred parking?

Jnjtrio

Mouseketeer
Okay husband has been in treatment for plantar faciitis since end of last year. He has specialty inserts made for his shoes and his feet have been feeling better, unfortunately he is now having some knee trouble as well. He does not need an ECV but I am looking at minimizing his walking where I can.

So with the trams not running at the theme parks for parking, is there any value in paying for the preferred parking currently with the lowered attendance? We are staying at Bonnet Creek so will be renting a car.

After walking around the park usually several miles of walking, all day it might be best to do the preferred parking. Day and day out of lots of walking might inflame facitis. Or just drop him off at the front then go park the car and vice versa when you leave. I had a fractured foot and my husband just dropped/picked me up

Can you pay for preferred parking with your magic band or do you have to use a Credit Card? Will be staying at Disney resort just driving instead of using the bus

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter