Preferred Seating "coupon"

FWDisFan

Mouseketeer
A couple questions on preferred seating at CA.....

Has anyone used the preferred seating coupon/voucher for CA that comes with the Costco Travel package (or other travel package)? It is perforated on the right with 4 shows at CA -- but if I'm reading it correctly it says we have to select ONE show out of the 4. Is this correct?

After reading the boards it sounds like the Aladdin show wins hands-down so that is the one we would select.....SO then what? Do we take this voucher to the entrance or do we need to make priority seating arrangements? I didn't find any specific directions on the voucher!

Thanks! We are getting so excited...DL in 17 days! :Pinkbounc

Each voucher is good for one person to go to to each show, so that means that you can go to see Aladdin, the Muppets, It's Tough to Be a Bug, and Golden Dreams.

Show your voucher to the Cast Member at the entrance, and you will be shown to a roped off area. Keep in mind that on the busiest days the preferred seating area for Aladdin may get full, so you should probably get there about 30-45 minutes before the show.

Mary Jo - Thank you for the information! I am excited that we can use it for EACH show! Hoping for low crowds (A girl can dream!) but we will definitely go early!
Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter