• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pregnant in disney

eteal

Earning My Ears
any advice needed i am going to disney in april i will be 7 months pregnant. i am pretty nervous but i really want to go i have a 3 year old and a husband that are really looking forward to it

Do what we did. Move the trip up if possible. DW would have been just over 7 months if we went as originally planned. We moved the trip up 2 months and had a great time. Other than that, take it easy, take frequent rests, and drink plenty of fluids.

Drink plenty of fluids! Rest whenever possible. Have a great time! We live close to WDW and have annual passes. We visited Disney up to the a couple weeks before my scheduled c-section.

My wife and I went when she was 7 mos pregnant. IT was in July. She still had a great time. We took our time,drank plenty of fluids,went back to the resort so she could take a nap when needed and enjoyed each other. It was a great trip and 1 that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Now our oldest daughter tell our youngest that she has been to Disney more cause she was in Mommy's tummy when mommy went....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter