Premiem plan help!!!

twinsmamma

disney planning nut
does anyone know what rest. are included on the premiem plan? Is it any that are on disney property? I have tried to open the link but my computer will not open this. All i would like to know is which rest are included, even the cm i talked to did not know. anyone that has used this plan help pixiedust:

from mousesavers.com
Magic Your Way Premium Package for 2006
Available only with accommodations at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel, the new Disney’s Magic Your Way Premium Package gives you access to all the best of Walt Disney World.

The Premium Package includes:

Accommodations at a Disney resort
Magic Your Way Premium Ticket
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Plan* per person, per night at more than 100 Walt Disney World restaurants
Unlimited selected recreation, including Golf (clubs, cart, balls & shoes), Miniature Golf, Water Sports, Guided Fishing Excursions, Horseback Riding, Bike Rental and Boat Rental (Some restrictions may apply and advance reservations may be required.)

Admission to Cirque du Soliel La Nouba
Admission to Disney Children's Activity Centers at a selected Disney Resort (ages 4 -12)
Unlimited admission to selected theme park tours
Preferred fireworks viewing areas for Wishes at Magic Kingdom and IllumiNations at Epcot. (One viewing per Theme Park. Advance reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance and voucher is required.)
Admission to all Grand Gatherings experiences (if you have 8 or more in your party)
*Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Plan: for each night of the package, guests on the Premium Plan will receive:

Breakfast Lunch & Dinner
Full breakfast buffet
OR
Juice, breakfast entree and non-alcoholic beverage Combo meal
OR
Full buffet
OR
Appetizer, entree, non-alcoholic beverage & dessert

Applicable gratuity/service charge included, excludes alcoholic beverages, certain other limitations may apply, children ages 3-9 must choose from the children's menu if available. Reservations strongly suggested for Character Dining Experiences, Table-Service restaurants and Signature Dining Experiences up to 180 days prior to arrival by calling (407) WDW-DINE. Reservations are required for Disney dinner shows. Merchandise or photo imaging products that may be offered at Character Dining Experiences are not included.

Sample Prices:

3-night/4-day Value Season packages start at: 6-night/7-day Value Season packages start at:
$834 per adult $1388 per adult
$700 per Junior (ages 10-17) $1120 per Junior (ages 10-17)
$525 per child (ages 3-9) $811 per child (ages 3-9)

Sample packages above are for a Value Resort, standard room. Other hotels, room types and seasons available at varying prices.

Everyone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options. All passes must be used within 14 days of first use unless No Expiration option is purchased. If choosing this plan, the duration of the Magic Your Way passes must be equal to the number of nights of the resort stay plus one day.

twinsmamma said:
does anyone know what rest. are included on the premiem plan? Is it any that are on disney property? I have tried to open the link but my computer will not open this. All i would like to know is which rest are included, even the cm i talked to did not know. anyone that has used this plan help pixiedust:

DH and I did the premium plan last August. I don't imagine it has changed much since then. We were able to eat at just about any place we wanted. If I remember correctly, the only things that were not included were the restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin, Victoria and Alberts, and the McDonalds restaurants (like DTD). Room service was not included, and pizza delivery was not included. I also am not sure if Rainforest Cafe (either of them) was included.

The list of included places is much greater than the regular dining plan. And the way DH and I normally eat, it was worth the extra money for the bigger package plan. Plus we loved Cirque, and enjoyed the tour we took at Epcot. We did not get much use out of the rest of the recreation options. I got the premium plan mostly for the meals. All three are included, and you don't have to worry about counting credits. Most of the places we ate at for dinner were the signature restaurants. It was nice being able to do that without having to save credits and cut back on other meals.

twinsmamma said:

The restaraunts included on the Premium plan include everything except:

Victoria & Albert's
The Chef's Domain (located in Citricos)
McDonalds
Restaurants in the Downtown Disney Resort area hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Shades of Green restaurants
Swan and Dolphin restaurants
Most outdoor food carts
In-room mini-bars, in-room dining, room service or pizza delivery
Snacks and beverages from recreation and rental counters
Merchandise shops (including Googy's Candy Company, Main Street Confectionery, The Beverly Sunset and Seashore Sweets)

Downtown Disney Restaurants that ARE included:

Cap n Jacks
Earl of Sandwich
Rainforest CAfe
Wolfgang Puck Express
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Fulton's Crab House
Portobello Yacht Club
Missing Link Sausage Co.
Bongos
Foodquest
House of Blues
Planet Hollywood

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!