Premier Passport

ReAnSt

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
Does anyone know if I can bring my WDW Annual pass renewal certificate to the ticket window at DL and use it to upgrade to a Premier Passport? Or would I be better off just taking my WDW AP and trying to renew/upgrade it at DL?

My WDW AP expires on May 20th. I will be at DL on April 23rd, which would be within the renewal time from for my WDW AP. I will probably be having two different trips to DL within the year, so it makes sense to do the upgrade rather then buying DL tickets for the two different trips. Since I should be making 2 trips to WDW.

It makes no sense to upgrade my current AP as it expires so soon. Outright buying the Premier pass doesn't make sense either as the expiration date on it would be about a month before if I renewed and upgraded. As it is my understanding you can renew the AP about a month before and keep the expiration date.

I know that the two ticket systems at WDW and DL do not talk well together and that people have had issues with the Premier Passport. Does anybody know if I can take the WDW renewal certificate to DL and upgrade to the Premier passport? Or do you know who I should call and talk to about this?

I am not 100% sure if I am even renewing the AP but trying to figure out if this would be possible.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter