Premier Protein Shakes

Ciandella915

Mouseketeer
I just tried the Chocolate Premier Protein shakes this week, and my they're tasty! And unlike Slim Fast, they actually keep me full until lunch. So I'm going to get a pack at Costco and include them in my eating regiment now. Has anyone tried them for two meals a day, with a healthy whatever meal for the third?

I have not done as you described, but I have some in my frig from when my college age DD was home. I need to try! Is it rich for breakfast ?

I'm a bariatric patient, so there was a period of time where this was my main source of food throughout the day. Both DH and I would have one for breakfast and then one later in the day, with a real dinner. They are a good source of protein. These days I don't have them everyday, but DH frequently starts his day off with one.

I just tried the Chocolate Premier Protein shakes this week, and my they're tasty! And unlike Slim Fast, they actually keep me full until lunch. So I'm going to get a pack at Costco and include them in my eating regiment now. Has anyone tried them for two meals a day, with a healthy whatever meal for the third?

I know this is from September but I just found this sub-forum.

Not sure if you are still using those shakes, but I've been using Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein. I find the actual protein is higher quality than the protein used in the pre-made shakes.

Also, don't let the online price scare you. My local Costco has a 6 pound bag for 50 dollars. One scoop mixed with water/milk and you're good to go.

I actually make really delicious (but very filling) shakes using this protein powder:

Clocks in at around 365 calories (35g Carbs, 5g Fat, 46g Protein)

I love the Premier Protein drinks from Costco. I like vanilla. I'm doing the Smart for Life program I bought online from Costco - it's very easy and convenient! Initially I was very good and lost 10 pounds.

I see this is an old thread, but like another poster, I just found this WISH board.. Anyway, I love the Premier Protein (Chocolate) drinks and I will blend one with some ice and maybe a little Almond milk or Heavy Cream or something to bascially get a milkshake when I really REALLY need a treat :)
My Local Sams, CostCo & Bj's all sell these Only flavor I haven't tried is banana and that's because I can't stand anything flavored Banana.
I usually drink one for Breakfast and it keeps me full until about 1 pm or so - without the crazy sugar crash I get with other shakes.

Thanks for the reminder!! I love Premier Protein shakes! I'll pick some up the next time I'm at Sam's!

I just had one for lunch! They are great if you put them in the freezer about 90 minutes before you drink it. It gets a little frozen and tastes like a shake.

I'm a 4 month post-op VSG patient and I still drink one Premier Protein Chocolate (only flavor I can stand post-op, it's funny how my tastes have changed) every day.

They don't have the best reputation in the WLS community because of all the chemicals in them, but I have yet to find a drink with as much protein and as little sugar and carbs.

It's pretty thick so I usually put it over ice and let it sit on my way to work. When I get to my desk it's watered down enough for me to enjoy it.

I've been having trouble finding chocolate in stores (Acme, Shoprite, Walmart & Target are my usualy go-to) so I ordered about 100 online last week.

We buy them at Costco. They are on sale right now so I plan to go stock up, even though we have some right now. My 18 year old son and I are the ones who use them. They are handy to take to work/in my purse, etc....

Hi Everyone. I'm new to the protein game and I'm not sure what direction to go. I only want to lose a few lbs and then maintain that weight. I'm also not sure if I should skip a meal when I take a shake. Also what shake should I consider. I go the the gym 3 days a week and walk as well.

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

So far I have tried most of them. I have had caramel, chocolate, cookies and cream, bananas and cream, and peaches and cream. I am a bariatric patient so I keep them on hand. They are great especially for road trips or weekends away. drink them all of the time!!! Really like the flavors especially the cookies and cream and the caramel. The caramel is great mixed with coffee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts