Premium Cabana at Aquatica

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
Looking to book Premium Cabana at Aquatica on 1st October for $99. Four adults. Love to hear if you think it’s worth while and to hear about your experience. Have been to Aquatica so many times, usually 4-5 times each trip but never booked a cabana. Plan to spend whole day there
Thanks

Looking to book Premium Cabana at Aquatica on 1st October for $99. Four adults. Love to hear if you think it’s worth while and to hear about your experience. Have been to Aquatica so many times, usually 4-5 times each trip but never booked a cabana. Plan to spend whole day there
Thanks
I see you never got an answer here, but there's still time before your October 1 trip. We love the cabanas there because they give our crew a good home base, a place to get out of the sun, and a relatively secure location to hold our stuff for the day. You get towels and water, too, which is advantageous.

We use the Rio's Rapids cabanas, which are in the middle of the fast lazy river, but have enough foliage around them as to be pretty secluded from that area. The only thing in the middle there are the cabanas, so you are off the beaten path from others and centrally located in the park.

They're not too pricey when you are going, so I think it could really add to a trip for adults. You can have it be a meeting point if you split up, or a place for part of the group to rest while the others go off. We go during a more expensive time, but still think a cabana is a must for Aquatica.

Never had a Premium Cabana, but have used a Standard Cabana a few times before and found it well worth the price - the ones we used were located near Cutback Cove, but I don't think they are there any more; from the sounds of it these ones might have been moved to Walkabout Waters instead. As far as I can see from the Aquatica website, the only advantage of the Premium is a more central location, slightly better quality furniture and the option of food delivery (but you still have to pay extra for that).

Just to have your own space reserved for you in the park is a massive benefit and add to that the free towels, locker, ceiling fan and bottled water and I think they are great value. The first time we rented one, the park was half empty and they were selling them off cheap at the gate, so we thought "why not?" and our experience was that good that we've booked one every time since - at full price of course!

Thanks. We ended up booking one of the beach front Cabanas for 1st October. Really looking forward to it. We arrive on 19th September so will probably pop over to Aquatica a few times before our cabana day.
I’ll do my best to post some pictures of the cabana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!