͏

So many look nice and tempting, and it sounds nice to have a Riviera magic band for my early Dec stay, but I have two that I like and it's already so hard to choose which one to wear when I'm at WDW! Do lots of folks buy just to collect?

So many look nice and tempting, and it sounds nice to have a Riviera magic band for my early Dec stay, but I have two that I like and it's already so hard to choose which one to wear when I'm at WDW! Do lots of folks buy just to collect?
I will admit that i have more than a dozen with designs and so many more than that in every color. I usually take two or three with me and change depending on the park.

I will admit that i have more than a dozen with designs and so many more than that in every color. I usually take two or three with me and change depending on the park.
Oh dear... now I have the idea of getting an RVA one for resort days there. As if Disney needs more money from me...

no change 22 Aug 2020
updated for 23 Aug 2020; Star Wars Galaxy's Edge LR disappeared
updated for 24 Aug 2020; Star Wars Galaxy's Edge LR is back
updated for 25 Aug 2020; Star Wars Galaxy's Edge LR disappeared
updated for 26 Aug 2020; Star Wars Galaxy's Edge LR is back
updated for 27 Aug 2020; Star Wars Galaxy's Edge LR disappeared
no change 28 Aug 2020
updated for 29 Aug 2020; Walt Disney World '70s disappeared
no change 30 Aug 2020
no change 31 Aug 2020
no change 1 Sep 2020

Was the Galaxys edge one the same Grey one they always have?

Going in November, really bummed that Pirates one isn't available. Looks pretty sweet.

That was also a concern of mine... so I'm ordering the RVA one for our trip and swearing off any more bands! (let'see how long that lasts this time since I seem to be getting one per year)
I just ordered it and noticed a new (to me) feature of the ordering process. They allow any member of the party who doesn't want a new band to reuse an old one. Previously, I thought, if anyone was getting a a band everyone else had to choose one also (at least a complimentary one). This was great because DH is quite the tree huger and is happy to keep using his nostalgia-inducing, Goofy Movie band.

I haven't bought the premium ones until this year but I obviously must have the Riviera MagicBand :D
Really, this is your first premium one? I would have taken you for a collector given that you keep up us updated on magic bands on this thread! 🤣
Do you just like to see what's there?

It's like you're me! I have two premium magic bands that I really like and I don't NEED any more bands. But now that I'm buying at Riviera, I'm debating if I should add it to my collection 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter