Premium Package question: arrival and departure days

daisy112878

DIS Veteran
I should know this but I don't. DH and I are booking a last minute trip to WDW for mon-fri of next week. We decided to do the premium package b/c we love to eat good food.

Anways, We fly into mco on monday at 925am which means hopefully we will be in the parks by noon. So we'll need lunch and dinner that day. On friday our flight leaves at 825pm so we're planning on going to the parks until 2pm. I'm going to plan a breakfast and lunch that day. I'm not sure what our plan covers. I've heard two different things that it covers 4 nights worth of food and the credits are all pooled together OR it's 4 days worth of food (B,L,D each day). Does anyone know how it works?

I'm hoping that since we don't eat breakfast on that monday we could use it friday. I don't mind paying for lunch on friday or even breakfast but I want to make sure we plan accordingly.

Also is snacks included?
Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter