• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Presale code for Disney on Ice?

Tara8595

DIS Veteran
Posting here to hopefully get a solution. Does anyone know the Ticketmaster internet presale code for Disney on Ice? I'm looking to buy tickets for the Richmond, VA show and can't find out what the code is anywhere. If you can help, please let me know!!! Thanks.

I tried to get help with this too but no takers. I ended up waiting till they went on sale to the General Public.

We're going September 21 in Providence. Our seats are on the floor so at least there were still good seats available.

Good luck.

That's funny... just because if I got seats on the floor at our venue, I'd actually be *in* the show.

Thanks for the encouragement though.

I wonder if they will be adding more date? They stop I think the beginning of November in MD I think... There has been a Disney ice show in new Jersey for the past 2 year the week of thanksgiving. We go on thanksgiving day and pay $10.00 a ticket. I wonder if they will be adding shows in NJ.

Lisa

You're right!! I wonder where my tickets are then?? They DID say floor though.

We'll see soon enough!

What is the story this year? We have not heard anything in our area yet. We have seen Toy story and it was awsome!

Jordan's mom

It's Disney Princess Classics! It seems to be limited run and not much publicity!
I heard about it here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter