Preschool Teacher Seeking Name Ideas

THoffman06

Earning My Ears
Hello! I am reaching out to the vast world of fellow Disney lovers for some help with my classroom. I have decided to do a Disney theme this year which I am SO excited about - I have found so many great ideas thanks to Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers. I am stuck on one thing though - class names! At my preschool, we have multiple programs and classes for each teacher so we name each class to help parents know which social media posts, posted newsletters/calendars, etc are theirs. For example, one year was a forest creature theme so we had Ms. T's Happy Campers, for a space theme it was Ms. T's Shooting Stars. I am STRUGGLING to come up with even one Disney-related class name, let alone two, that aren't dumb. So I am hoping y'all can play off one another and help a teacher out!

Ms. T's ...... (blank) ......

TIA!!!

Hello! I am reaching out to the vast world of fellow Disney lovers for some help with my classroom. I have decided to do a Disney theme this year which I am SO excited about - I have found so many great ideas thanks to Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers. I am stuck on one thing though - class names! At my preschool, we have multiple programs and classes for each teacher so we name each class to help parents know which social media posts, posted newsletters/calendars, etc are theirs. For example, one year was a forest creature theme so we had Ms. T's Happy Campers, for a space theme it was Ms. T's Shooting Stars. I am STRUGGLING to come up with even one Disney-related class name, let alone two, that aren't dumb. So I am hoping y'all can play off one another and help a teacher out!

Ms. T's ...... (blank) ......

TIA!!!

This board really doesn't get much traffic, and it's for requesting digital DISigns. You might want to post this on the Community board, where you have more of a chance getting some responses. The CB gets waaaay more traffic. Here is the link:

https://www.disboards.com/forums/community-board.33/

Mouseketeers....?

Something about dreamers, magical, wish upon stars, talking animals, princesses and princes (although may not be appropriate), are things that come to mind for Disney theme.

Hopefully there will be more creative suggestions for you...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!