~Present Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.~COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
The send by date is 11/9. Please send me your tracking numbers once you have sent out your exchange :santa:

I ordered my gift today. Will let you know when I have the tracking info.

Thank you for the updates!

Yesterday was the send by date...please update me with your exchange info. if you have not yet done so. Thank you!

Oh Happy Day! (And Happy Veterans Day!) I received my gift today from leith78! I received a very lovely Minnie Alex and Ani bracelet! I cannot believe it! Thank you so much leith78! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! And I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Oh Happy Day! (And Happy Veterans Day!) I received my gift today from leith78! I received a very lovely Minnie Alex and Ani bracelet! I cannot believe it! Thank you so much leith78! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! And I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

You're welcome! Happy holidays to you. I'm glad you like it. :santa::santa:

I received my package from JLitfin (Jean) today!! What a wonderful surprise--the box was filled with Christmas goodies. :) Jean sent holiday recipe cards, holiday sprinkles, a snowman spatula, 3 Christmas cookie cutters, holiday towel and oven mitt set, and 2 beautiful holiday mixing bowls. I love everything, and can't wait to do some holiday baking with my new goodies. Thank you so much, Jean! Happy holidays to you and your family. :santa:

I received my package from JLitfin (Jean) today!! What a wonderful surprise--the box was filled with Christmas goodies. :) Jean sent holiday recipe cards, holiday sprinkles, a snowman spatula, 3 Christmas cookie cutters, holiday towel and oven mitt set, and 2 beautiful holiday mixing bowls. I love everything, and can't wait to do some holiday baking with my new goodies. Thank you so much, Jean! Happy holidays to you and your family. :santa:

You are very welcome, happy baking. Merry Christmas.

A big thank you to PrincessHeather'sMom! I received my gifts today. The Alien glow necklace I will wear in a couple weeks to the MVMCP!! (Can't wait) The Toy Story ornaments will look fabulous on my tree! How cute is the Minnie Mouse stuffie!? I am going to save the stocking Rice Krispie treat for Christmas Eve. Thank you so very much! I wish you and your family a wonderful, magical Christmas and many happy blessings in the New Year!!

Toy Story Fan (Brenda) :thanks::santa:

A big thank you to PrincessHeather'sMom! I received my gifts today. The Alien glow necklace I will wear in a couple weeks to the MVMCP!! (Can't wait) The Toy Story ornaments will look fabulous on my tree! How cute is the Minnie Mouse stuffie!? I am going to save the stocking Rice Krispie treat for Christmas Eve. Thank you so very much! I wish you and your family a wonderful, magical Christmas and many happy blessings in the New Year!!

Toy Story Fan (Brenda) :thanks::santa:
You're so very welcome! I had fun buying that Alien glow necklace. They're so cute! Have fun at the MVMCP! And have a Very Merry Magical Christmas!

Inside the same package that my ornament came in was also a Jim Shore figure of Minnie dressed in her holiday outfit. So so cute. As you can tell I love Jim Shore and his work. She will fit right in with my Jim Shore Disney collection. Thanks to Monica (leith78) for a wonderful package. Happy Holidays!!

Sounds like a cute present!

Has anyone heard from Cindy or gotten an exchange from her, please let me know.

My package is on its way--I included an extra because of its lateness. Life sure can get in the way of the best laid plans and 2016 is one year that I have given up on making plans. I just so love the Christmas exchanges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts