• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

President's Day week

disneyjunkie

DIS Veteran
What are the parks like during President's Day week?

Are the hours longer? Are the parades and fireworks nightly or just on Saturday? Will rehabs be an issue? How's the weather during this time?

I just found out that I may have to cancel our Christmas trip.:sad:
If I do, then I'm thinking of going during President's Day. If we don't go then, we'll have to wait until August 2005.
:scared1: :crazy2:

We go at this time almost every year (the kids here in NY have the whole week off). The crowds seem to get larger every year since 2001. we always manage to have a great time. We try to balance the early hour advantage by being on-property with leaving the parks if it gets crazy, and returning to the parks later when the parents are carying out the younger ones at 5 pm.

The weather during this week is outstanding. While our neighbors here in Upstate NY are shoveling 2' of snow we are enjoying our break from the winter weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter