Presidents' Day weekend or 3/7-3/11 in 2019?

mom22boys

DIS Veteran
Any reason why you would choose one over the other? We went to WDW Presidents' Day weekend in 2017 and had a great trip! We were in MK the Friday before the weekend and it was truly one of our best days in MK! Crowds were manageable and the weather was beautiful! Crowds did definitely pick up over the weekend, but nothing that was too intimidating.

On the other hand, we haven't been to WDW in March since 2009. It was the first weekend in March, and of course, back then, it was glorious. Crowds were definitely moderate. Sadly, I know that those days of moderate crowds are gone.

So Disney experts, what do you think? Is there a reason why you would choose one long weekend over the other? Would the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival sway you? Weather? Crowds? Any other special events that I am not thinking of? Thanks!

Any reason why you would choose one over the other? We went to WDW Presidents' Day weekend in 2017 and had a great trip! We were in MK the Friday before the weekend and it was truly one of our best days in MK! Crowds were manageable and the weather was beautiful! Crowds did definitely pick up over the weekend, but nothing that was too intimidating.

On the other hand, we haven't been to WDW in March since 2009. It was the first weekend in March, and of course, back then, it was glorious. Crowds were definitely moderate. Sadly, I know that those days of moderate crowds are gone.

So Disney experts, what do you think? Is there a reason why you would choose one long weekend over the other? Would the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival sway you? Weather? Crowds? Any other special events that I am not thinking of? Thanks!
March 5th is Mardi Gras next yr. It will be packed that whole week! I’ve gone at most of the traditionally crowded times including NYE weekend. Mardi Gras weeks have been some of the worst crowds I’ve experienced ever no matter when it falls. After last yr again being packed, I’ve sworn off Mardi Gras week for good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!