Pressler Short Listed....

In an effort to help him get the job, we should only post good things about Pressler for the next couple of weeks!!! Hurry up, somebody make up a story about something good that he has done for Disney!

Don't know if he is still there, but if he is, maybe he can take Judsen Green with him.

Thanks, didn't know. Don't keep up these things. I thought Pressler was operating with his blessing.

Mr. Green was not sufficently "yes" to Michael and was shoved aside specifically to make way for Pressler.

When I first read this title, I thought it said Pressler on the short bus which has a WHOLE differnet Schoolyard conotation. :crazy

Mr Voice - Well, if that's was the case, then let's get a campaign going to get him back. Anything to give ME heartburn.

I would love to have Judson back. He really was a true Disney cast member in executive clothing. Extremely talented as well. I actually have a CD of him playing Jazz piano. Even though he was a numbers guy, I always got a sense that he knew that numbers didn't always tell the whole story. He was actually a cast member at WAlt Disney World pre-Eisner, and worked closely with Frank Wells on some of the Company's biggest and most lucrative deals.

Well Paul, you've done everything you can here at Disney. And AOL can't possibly get any more screwed up than they are now, so I think you'd be perfect for them! The way you're able to totally turn a corporate culture that has been grown and nurtured for years on its ear without regard to the consumer or the employee is truly something to behold. Go for it, Paul. AOL needs you!

Raul/Mop

LEt's send Mr. Pressler a vice president to go work at AOL... Mr. Eisner.............Those two should finish off the company......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter