previous "kids free" promotions

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
I've read that in Jan - Mar, DLP typically runs a "kids free" (with paying parent) promotion. We are starting to plan a trip for Mar, 04. We will be renting a flat in Paris for a week - since they rent by the week and we only have a week and want to go to DLP on a week day, we won't really be able to stay at one of the on-site hotels. Do they do the "kids free" deal when you buy tickets only, or just on room + ticket packages?

When do they typically start advertising/offering the "kids free" promotion?

Also, since the I've heard that the weather can be pretty cold and wet in Paris in March, my plan is to play it by ear and go on the day that the weather seems the nicest. Is it possible to buy a one day ticket in advance for an unknown day?

Bad news - I believe the kids free promotion only applies to room and ticket packages.

Good news - I CAN tell you that when you buy a ticket, you do not have to use it any particular day. I think they might have a three year expiry date on them, but as long as you use it before then, you're free to do what you want.

Even the multi day tickets can be used like this - say, two out of three days during one holiday and then the other unused day on another holiday twelve months later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter